Media Anatomy Yan vs Sterling

Pretty good segments.

Thanks! Will watch. I have not watched any fight week build up stuff in a long time. Met Aljo and Stipe at Barao/Dillashaw 2. We got to the event a little early so we jumped in the shortest meet and greet line which was theirs. This was the summer of 2015. Ever since Stipe won Gold I have been pulling strong for Aljo to win a belt also. I am heavily vested in this one. @pride_rules about to have a double champ avatar he been sporting almost 6 years. LETS GO!!!!!

this fight needs more hype. im rootin for sterling big here. hes got a fun style to watch and he mixes it up well. im hopin he dosnt adrenaline dump like some of his past losses but that seems behind him now.

length, volume, and grappling for the W

this fight needs more hype. im rootin for sterling big here. hes got a fun style to watch and he mixes it up well. im hopin he dosnt adrenaline dump like some of his past losses but that seems behind him now.

length, volume, and grappling for the W
I'm more hyped for this fight than any other fight booked so far this year.

I respect Yan but been a fan of Aljo long time. I have to back the man...he's lookin snuff up too!
Yeah, same for me. I like Yan (even though he beat my boy Aldo) but ever since Sterling did a Q&A with us Sherbro's a few years back I've been rooting for him.

Yeah, same for me. I like Yan (even though he beat my boy Aldo) but ever since Sterling did a Q&A with us Sherbro's a few years back I've been rooting for him.

Bryce Mitchell knocking about in the background years before his UFC debut.

Thanks for this! looks like a gem.

I like Aljo and i think this is the best fight and most competitive on the main card, I think Yan takes this. I dont see Aljo controlling Yan

I like Aljo and i think this is the best fight and most competitive on the main card, I think Yan takes this. I dont see Aljo controlling Yan
i dont think he controls him either, but he dosnt have too. i think he can land with volume from the outside and if yan over commits then the grappling starts. i think sterlings movment and overall skill set is a massive problem for his division as long as he dosnt gass. i dont think he comes out like he did against corey with crazy pressure looking for a clinch or takedown.

sometimes an interview can change your mind on someone. i hated king mo. i bought into the heel schtick and i felt like i had to root against him. then i heard him on submission radio and my whole perception changed. rooted for him ever since.

Back