Media Anatomy of a fighter - Khabib vs Poirer episode 6 (feat Gaethje, Picco and Edgar).

Pico seems quite humble.
Getting knocked out multiple times and your hype crushed, tends to do that to a fighter..
<{outtahere}>

Seriously though, good to see he's working with the guy's at AKA.

<[analyzed}>

dude you had me going there...

you’re not a gun guy though?
Well I wanted to sound convincing. Things I think are funny aren't necessarily things I think.

I enjoy shooting them somewhat, but here it's 90% gun nuts who like regurgitating "2nd amendment" anytime it's even suggested that assault rifles, uzis etc. Are a bit more trouble than they're worth. But you ask them what the 3 branches of our gov. Are and they change it to protection.

Ppl say "intruders are my concern" but they don't have an alarm system or even motion lights. Most of them live in safe areas and just fantasize about shooting someone to death under justifiable pretense. Straight up.

It's too big a chunk of guys' masculinity here, there's no nuance, no balance. My 2 cousins are former marines, one has gradually gotten into doomsday prep and has several fully autos and 100,000 rounds. I love em, but why?

Who's gonna be gunning for you? You're not a drug dealer or anything, how many enemies are realistically worth preparing for?
So even though I'll occasionally shoot, it's never my choice. I'm a big mean looking white guy, I don't need a gun to feel safe. I'd use it on myself or a neighbor knocking after dark knowing my luck.

If I get murdered then it won't bother me that I was wrong, and I'd like to think it makes ppl see me more clearly when I call the whole rhetoric out for the nonsense it is.
We like guns and don't want them taken away. Just say that! Is my opinion. Own it, "I get hard shooting guns! I'm skittish around non whites and this makes me feel better!"

I just train martial arts. I don't worry about Mexicans or home invaders or government tyranny even slightly. I try and avoid this white panic.
Ppl need to develop how to feel strong in more reasonable ways.
Or keep up our unrivalled dominance in gun violence and mass shootings as long as it happens to others somewhere else.

Executive. Legislative. Judicial.
Just to prove I know lol

You would have to be retarded to fall for this shit show....

Never seen this. I heard about the Sandy Hook shooting, but this is crazy. The man basically laughed and giggled moments before going live and than performed an act. What is this sorcery?

Well I wanted to sound convincing. Things I think are funny aren't necessarily things I think.

I enjoy shooting them somewhat, but here it's 90% gun nuts who like regurgitating "2nd amendment" anytime it's even suggested that assault rifles, uzis etc. Are a bit more trouble than they're worth. But you ask them what the 3 branches of our gov. Are and they change it to protection.

Ppl say "intruders are my concern" but they don't have an alarm system or even motion lights. Most of them live in safe areas and just fantasize about shooting someone to death under justifiable pretense. Straight up.

It's too big a chunk of guys' masculinity here, there's no nuance, no balance. My 2 cousins are former marines, one has gradually gotten into doomsday prep and has several fully autos and 100,000 rounds. I love em, but why?

Who's gonna be gunning for you? You're not a drug dealer or anything, how many enemies are realistically worth preparing for?
So even though I'll occasionally shoot, it's never my choice. I'm a big mean looking white guy, I don't need a gun to feel safe. I'd use it on myself or a neighbor knocking after dark knowing my luck.

If I get murdered then it won't bother me that I was wrong, and I'd like to think it makes ppl see me more clearly when I call the whole rhetoric out for the nonsense it is.
We like guns and don't want them taken away. Just say that! Is my opinion. Own it, "I get hard shooting guns! I'm skittish around non whites and this makes me feel better!"

I just train martial arts. I don't worry about Mexicans or home invaders or government tyranny even slightly. I try and avoid this white panic.
Or keep up our unrivalled dominance in gun violence and mass shootings as long as it happens to others somewhere else.

Just to prove I know lol

You're brainwashed beyond belief......

Never seen this. I heard about the Sandy Hook shooting, but this is crazy. The man basically laughed and giggled moments before going live and than performed an act. What is this sorcery?
I'd put $50 on "nerves/discomfort"

A coordinated and staged cover up would employ decent actors and not a grinning jackass

These recent anatomy of a fighter videos are showing Ali's fighting skills - hes hanging with active UFC competitors. Maybe can smesh Colby and/or Conor

Just to prove I know lol
Carl-the-Cuck-Loving-v.-Virginia-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-Civil-Rights-segregation-cuck-cuckservatism-571x585.jpg

Back