Media Anatomy of a fighter - Khabib vs Poirer episode 6 (feat Gaethje, Picco and Edgar).

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

Ali creating that family like atmosphere..

Khabib has a great camp and family.

No wonder he is so calculated and composed

They admire fighting as an identity the way westerners admire shitty television as an identity.

I agree but there are plenty of westerners who despise TV like myself.

Keep and open mind brother. There are woke people everywhere

Ali creating that family like atmosphere..

Can't stand Ali, but one can't criticize the atmosphere, i know it's an inflationary used phrase, but the people there really do seem like a big family.

I agree but there are plenty of westerners who despise TV like myself.

Keep and open mind brother. There are woke people everywhere
I hear ya but I mean in the sense that from 1st grade on, we're just conditioned to be ameriCentric.
Our national sport is either baseball or angry birds, while other cultures haven't had the 'privelage' to put violence in the rearview.

They very much believe in the value martial arts gives to your life and to your confidence as you mature.

Were the "mass shootings at school" country. We've gotten too detached, and we think it's a virtue ironically.
I hate to even blame tv or presidents or Twitter or liberals, etc.

I blame it on our arrogance. We think so little of less wealthy countries. We equate sarcasm with intelligence, and paint some of these places as being rubes who won't join us in the 21st century.

But I think we've given up our agency in the process. We take bullying out of schools instead of telling children that struggle will always exist and you have to adapt.
We take losing out of sports by giving everyone medals.
We get bitchy if the WiFi is down and I would argue that we were better ppl when a decent life was still a struggle to attain and not a given that we fully expect to be handed out.

Were the "mass shootings at school" country.

maxresdefault.jpg

I pretty much avoid news until big stories make it to me thru osmosis, so as slow as I might be, this is a genuine question lol:
What does the pic mean? You're usually making killer jokes and I'm worried it went over my head this time.
Is he smiling? How recent is this?

I pretty much avoid news until big stories make it to me thru osmosis, so as slow as I might be, this is a genuine question lol:
What does the pic mean? You're usually making killer jokes and I'm worried it went over my head this time.
Is he smiling? How recent is this?

You would have to be retarded to fall for this shit show....

You would have to be retarded to fall for this shit show....

I hate kids and would prefer to believe they were shot for real if I can be honest.
I think guns as a pastime is pussified but I'm fine with kids killing each other.
But do it with bats n pocketknifes, draw them into a beatdown or set them on fire now and then.
Drown a kid and have it look like an accident.
Death is captivating unless the souped up rifles are involved. I'm from Oklahoma. Redneck mecca, and I hate pussy ass gun culture.

But we could use more consensual roughplay in our lives. Especially kids

I hate kids and would prefer to believe they were shot for real if I can be honest.
I think guns as a pastime is pussified but I'm fine with kids killing each other.

<{1-17}>

Maybe its time to go to bed.

If you inherently hate kids there is a real problem with your nature

<{1-17}>

Maybe its time to go to bed.

If you inherently hate kids there is a real problem with your nature
<{walkerwhut}>
Dude, yes I was obviously joking. I don't think Sandy hook was fake and I don't mind kids and I think USA is soft.

Back