Anarkix becoming a BEAST! (Lifting, Diet, MMA)

uhh.... see my sig?

My metabolism is finally starting to kick in, I think. I've been hungry and constantly eating and drinking all day. I'm about to go work on another helping (huge bowlfuls) of Thai-fried rice that I made.

Edit: damn censor...

I've won a lot of free food this way.

I hear that. People really don't understand how dedicated I am to food lol. Me and my friends were eating at a truckstop coming home after a failed day of paintball (we didn't care that it was raining but the management did) and I was like "damn I want this and this... and kinda THIS." One thing led to another and bam, me and my friends agreed that they'd pay for all my food if I could eat 3 full entrees of their choosing. Best steak, potatoes, western burger and basket of hot chicken wings I've ever had!

Yeah my diet will get a lot more interesting once this BS is over. Oh well it will be worth it. Might even look into modelling at my local Abercrombie (I expect hate for this) store this Summer. They pay cut-up kids to just stand there and wear their jeans lol. I'd only do it for the money though people, I'd never wear Abercrombie on purpose (Hollister maybe, but I AM from NorCal).

Might even look into modelling at my local Abercrombie (I expect hate for this)
I just stopped smiling.

At least you have some lifting. I know one Abercrombie model that only does jogging, eats nothing, and weighs about 110 lbs @ 5'6" (and is a general self centered douche).

I saw him get beaten up by a girl. Technically it is my job to do stop things like that.... but it was just too awesome. I later gave the girl 2 bottles of wine for doing that. If I had done that I would've gone to jail.

The cops laughed when the model wanted to press charges. She is 5'4"....

I just stopped smiling.

At least you have some lifting. I know one Abercrombie model that only does jogging, eats nothing, and weighs about 110 lbs @ 5'6" (and is a general self centered douche).

I saw him get beaten up by a girl. Technically it is my job to do stop things like that.... but it was just too awesome. I later gave the girl 2 bottles of wine for doing that. If I had done that I would've gone to jail.

Yeah... A lot of the store models are retard small. All of them actually. On the site, some have decent mass, although it's clear that they overtrain their abs... And when I say Abercrombie, I use that as a blanket-term to cover anywhere that would pay me to stand somewhere and look pretty. Haha.

I know one Abercrombie model that only does jogging, eats nothing, and weighs about 110 lbs @ 5'6" (and is a general self centered douche).

This reminded me of a wonderful story, BTW.

Oh and BONUS, this HELLA reminded me of probably the funniest relationship I've ever witnessed first hand. I met this chick like a year ago, fine as HELL, literally comparable with any 10 you've ever seen, maybe 115 lbs 5"5 or so. Anyways, naturally I had to meet her. After I met her I had to get to know her. Turned out she had a boyfriend who went to my school (she didn't). Obviously I didn't give a damn (noone at my school messes with me, kinda nice), so I went in for it. We kinda hooked up, stayed talkin for a while, whatever. Then they start having relationship problems (clearly cause of me, lol) and I see this guy for the first time when he's harassing her through her window at her work (the movies). I just sit back and watch as he really pours his heart out into this little window for SUPER long (I kinda giggled, I have no empathy in situations I benefit this much from) and it's obvious that it's creating problems for her, the people trying to buy tickets and really everyone nearby. Now bear in mind, this is a big ass dude. I don't mean tall. He's like 5'6", but he's BIG. Like trunk status, a lot of fat but decent mass too. Anyways, he has his face crammed through this little window and after a while she gets sick of it and BLASTS him in the face with her walkie talkie. He starts crying and walks away. If this was the end of the story, I wouldn't have bothered to tell it. Between then and when me and the chick eventually stopped talking (yes I hit it, multiple times for those wondering), I saw her punch him, give him a black eye, one time even STAB him in the face with a KEY in the school parking lot. Damn, not really a moral to this story, but it was some of the funniest (looking) shit I have seen in my life.

Crazy people = worse than fire. True story. They (girl and ex) both sound a bit crazy.

Crazy people = worse than fire. True story. They (girl and ex) both sound a bit crazy.

Nah the guys just a little bitch really. Apparently he knew I was bangin his girl way longer than I thought, and never confronted me. I mean he's in my weight training class this year, shit lol.

And yeah the chick was just plain nuts, I mean who really stabs people in the face these days... Was a shame too. I still think about how amazing the things we did together were... if you get me. Oh well, there'll be more sane ones that are just as fine in college!

And wow. My dad made a pizza (***got) knowing full well what I was doing with my diet. Maybe he did this to tempt me, idk. I had to take a bite, a half slice actually. Chewed it up and made myself spit it out RIGHT before I was about to swallow, cause that would seriously mess up the whole purpose of keto right about now, which I think my body's just getting used to. Anyways, had to bust out a tub of vanilla to see what I was in for, about to take my first sip... Tastes like whack ice cream. BUT it still tastes like ice cream. And thus I think this 28 days, or now 25 days, will go by easy peasy.

And wow. My dad made a pizza (***got) knowing full well what I was doing with my diet. Maybe he did this to tempt me, idk. I had to take a bite, a half slice actually. Chewed it up and made myself spit it out RIGHT before I was about to swallow, cause that would seriously mess up the whole purpose of keto right about now, which I think my body's just getting used to. Anyways, had to bust out a tub of vanilla to see what I was in for, about to take my first sip... Tastes like whack ice cream. BUT it still tastes like ice cream. And thus I think this 28 days, or now 25 days, will go by easy peasy.

You own a house and support your parents?

You own a house and support your parents?

My dad's just a pot smoking hippie who didn't do anything with his life, and I don't know my mom. When you make a pizza just to get your kid off a diet, that kid has a right to call you a ***got.

Imo.

Gonna add a new goal on grip strength just because this grip training shit is ridiculous. I've squeezed the squeezy things before, but nothing like this...

Anyone got any advice on how to train grip effectively?

Just did (each hand):

1x10 - 100 lbs
1x3 - 200 lbs (cannot close 200 lbs with either hand)

In your 'relationship' story, I can't work out who I like least.

- you; going after a girl you knew was with someone
- him; for not stabbing you when he found out what you were doing
- her; for going behind his back

My dad's just a pot smoking hippie who didn't do anything with his life, and I don't know my mom. When you make a pizza just to get your kid off a diet, that kid has a right to call you a ***got.

Imo.

You can't simply say 'no' to a bit of pizza, and *he's* the ***got?

This reminded me of a wonderful story, BTW.

Oh and BONUS, this HELLA reminded me of probably the funniest relationship I've ever witnessed first hand. I met this chick like a year ago, fine as HELL, literally comparable with any 10 you've ever seen, maybe 115 lbs 5"5 or so. Anyways, naturally I had to meet her. After I met her I had to get to know her. Turned out she had a boyfriend who went to my school (she didn't). Obviously I didn't give a damn (noone at my school messes with me, kinda nice), so I went in for it. We kinda hooked up, stayed talkin for a while, whatever. Then they start having relationship problems (clearly cause of me, lol) and I see this guy for the first time when he's harassing her through her window at her work (the movies). I just sit back and watch as he really pours his heart out into this little window for SUPER long (I kinda giggled, I have no empathy in situations I benefit this much from) and it's obvious that it's creating problems for her, the people trying to buy tickets and really everyone nearby. Now bear in mind, this is a big ass dude. I don't mean tall. He's like 5'6", but he's BIG. Like trunk status, a lot of fat but decent mass too. Anyways, he has his face crammed through this little window and after a while she gets sick of it and BLASTS him in the face with her walkie talkie. He starts crying and walks away. If this was the end of the story, I wouldn't have bothered to tell it. Between then and when me and the chick eventually stopped talking (yes I hit it, multiple times for those wondering), I saw her punch him, give him a black eye, one time even STAB him in the face with a KEY in the school parking lot. Damn, not really a moral to this story, but it was some of the funniest (looking) shit I have seen in my life.
Nah the guys just a little bitch really. Apparently he knew I was bangin his girl way longer than I thought, and never confronted me. I mean he's in my weight training class this year, shit lol.

And yeah the chick was just plain nuts, I mean who really stabs people in the face these days... Was a shame too. I still think about how amazing the things we did together were... if you get me. Oh well, there'll be more sane ones that are just as fine in college!

Anyone smell Bama V2.0 ?

Emo teen, girl problems. He says hella and disrespects his family.

Back