Elections Anarchists Nationwide Plan to Disrupt US Election and Take Over Federal Buildings

Yet a lot of retards on here routinely downplay this and say its nothing. There will be A LOT of violence tomorrow night and the days after and it will be coming from the radical left and terrorists' networks of BLM and ANTIFA. And yes I am sure some will be from right wing groups as well but they are not the ones at large.

One can be an economic leftist and be against these organizations yet for some reason so many are silenced into fear
Violence and a potential uprising aren't an issue. What the story is Trump declaring victory before the media declares victory.
The left has become increasingly violent and there just doesn't seem to be a bottom to their ideology.

Is a mod also going to change this misleading title? What do you think @irish_thug?
It's literally the title of the web page linked in the OP

unknown.png

The title is ironic, people are literally trying to make sure the government upholds the law and allows the voting process to play out the way it legally has forever.

Sorry

Upstanding Patriots Plan To Defend Democracy And Freedom In Face Of Tyrannic Dictatorship Clinging On To Power
I mean that's closer, technically speaking. Could just say "Citizens plan to defend democracy if current adminstration attempts a coup". Not as salacious a title, but it sums up what was said without being misleading.

Your fellow Democrats... why are cities boarding up windows ? In case the "big guy" loses and people can't control themselves. If Trump loses nothing will happened except whining by Trump on Twitter

Oh, we're safe then! His whining on Twitter certainly never incited anyone.

Their definition of coup is that Trump wins the election though innit
No, the definition of coup is if Trump doesn't allow legally placed votes to be counted, bypassing democracy, and installs himself in to power through illegal means. He's said the only way he loses is through fraud, the excuse is in place.

No, the definition of coup is if Trump doesn't allow legally placed votes to be counted, bypassing democracy, and installs himself in to power through illegal means. He's said the only way he loses is through fraud, the excuse is in place.
Isn't that for the courts to decide at that point? Idk I'm not a scholar

China is such a lefty place....

<{cruzshake}>
The powers that be are using social leftism to usher it in because you aren’t supposed to be able to question it. We’ve been lied to. They are going to attach the surveillance state to things it’s not “pc” to question. That’s what is happening. Please see it and help stop it.

The powers that be are using social leftism to usher it in because you aren’t supposed to be able to question it. We’ve been lied to. They are going to attach the surveillance state to things it’s not “pc” to question. That’s what is happening. Please see it and help stop it.

crazy-talk.gif

fckn keyboard warriors

It’s almost understandable, I might throw my tv out the window over these damn campaign ads

that goes against everything democracy stands for you white privilege leftist Soyboys.

Back