An unusual UFC 202 promo

It fucking sucks.

Some asshole actually got paid to think up this piece of shit ? And they actually paid money to create this piece of shit ???

It's fucking brutal and lame as fuck.

funny-gifs25.gif

Why does Diaz look like a half man/ half ostrich on roids.

same response as yesterday - wtf did I just watch. Worst marketing campaign ive seen in a while

so back in the day there used to be a show called Ren and Stimpy. It was created by a guy named John Kricfalusi and was a big deal during its time.

Kricfalusi and Mike Judge (beavis and butthead, office space, etc) are apparently ufc fans and teamed up to make some event ads for the ufc in this particular style. The style of animation in this cartoon is classic Kricfalusi style. If you go check out old ren and stimpy cartoons, you will see that they are similar in look and kind-of insane in an awesome way.

so back in the day there used to be a show called Ren and Stimpy. It was created by a guy named John Kricfalusi and was a big deal during its time.

Kricfalusi and Mike Judge (beavis and butthead, office space, etc) are apparently ufc fans and teamed up to make some event ads for the ufc in this particular style. The style of animation in this cartoon is classic Kricfalusi style. If you go check out old ren and stimpy cartoons, you will see that they are similar in look and kind-of insane in an awesome way.
This. Fans of John Kricfalusi (creator of Ren and Stimpy) should recognize the animation style, and Kricfalusi's voice.

He and Mike Judge (Beavis and Butthead; King of the Hill) also did a spot for Adultswim for UFC 200.

I think it's cool how the UFC has commissioned these animators for their promos, but I have always hated this Ren and Stimpy style of animation. It's so gross.

Back