An open thank you/ appreciation thread to Dana White.

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I just wanted to say, that as a former competitor in MMA and what I consider to be a hardcore fan, I was really worried as to whether the UFC was going to give in to all the ridiculous money fight requests, thus ushering the biggest shift away from sport, and towards entertainment since Brock Lesnar joined the ranks. Now, at times, I have been overtly critical of Dana White; even when Tito no showed their boxing match, I found a way to blame Dana. But today, I must tip my hat to that man. Even with GSP entering testing, Nick Diaz out of suspension, and all the casuals and fanboys screaming, "money fight," he is still going to do right by the sport and the real fans and have Woodley defend against the rightful contender, Thompson. So thank you, Dana White, for putting the championship back in UFC.

cIyrvSz.jpg

An open laugh at you to believe a word that comes out of Dana's mouth

I just wanted to say, that as a former competitor in MMA and what I consider to be a hardcore fan, I was really worried as to whether the UFC was going to give in to all the ridiculous money fight requests, thus ushering the biggest shift away from sport, and towards entertainment since Brock Lesnar joined the ranks. Now, at times, I have been overtly critical of Dana White; even when Tito no showed their boxing match, I found a way to blame Dana. But today, I must tip my hat to that man. Even with GSP entering testing, Nick Diaz out of suspension, and all the casuals and fanboys screaming, "money fight," he is still going to do right by the sport and the real fans and have Woodley defend against the rightful contender, Thompson. So thank you, Dana White, for putting the championship back in UFC.
LOL you think they give a fuck thats fantastic , they are not going to pay Woodley more that is what is happening , they will do GSP vs Woodley but Woodley getting payed the same LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back