An olympic medalist judoka (Ronda) vs a boxer who loves to clinch/hug (Floyd)

How about ronda would beat Brian Caraway in MMA and Tate on the same day?

I remember Pettis was the only UFC employee who kept it real about this matchup.

Floyd could come into octagon wearing high heels and drinking a beer and he would still knocker out within seconds.

I remember Pettis was the only UFC employee who kept it real about this matchup.

"If Ronda got a clinch on him, it's not just about worrying about getting taken down to the ground, it's worrying about knees to the body, Rogan said during an appearance on ESPN’s Sports Nation. It's worrying about her manipulating his body in a way he doesn't understand. He would have to go with the very best trainers in the world and spend a good, solid six months to a year on nothing but grappling. Ronda Rousey. I'm not kidding you. It's too hard to avoid the clinch."
-<24>

<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>
<{nope}><{nope}><{nope}><{nope}>
<36><36><36><36>

Imagine Rousey charging into one of these left hooks:
floyd_deceptive_hook.gif

Wow you guys are going to work digging up old threads.

Do you have jobs?

Except that even Nunes who is ljghtyears away from Floyd in footwork was able to.

And strength.

Floyd is one of the best boxers we've ever seen. Ronda is a middle-of-the-pack WMMA fighter in a mediocre division.

Wow you guys are going to work digging up old threads.

Do you have jobs?

I, for one, am glad some of the tools are getting called on their bullshit. One of the biggest benefits of internet forums: historical data.

{<Scared}

Back