An Etiquette Guide: Pandering to the ingrates

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
CODE OF CONDUCT:

maxresdefault.jpg

1) Do NOT pull out of a fight for any reason,especially the week of. People put set aside their valuable free time to stream this fight illegally and it is an unparadonable SIN to disrupt the flow of the entire MMA world by pulling out of a fight,which is automatically considered ducking. Training for 2 or 3 months,doing all the press,only to decide to pull out due to injury? Obviously shook,scared to take the fight,no,fine,theyd rather not get paid,the sole reason for being a fighter in the first place.

maxresdefault.jpg

2) If you are a Woman,pander to the males,make them think theyve got a shot. Definitley DO NOT under any circumstances,talk shit. This is not permitted and the entire fanbase will hate you. What males do to normally hype up a fight makes a woman literally Hitler for doing the same.

NINTCHDBPICT000204056176.jpg

3) Do NOT lose. You def suck if that happens.

20150131115235_5D3_7223.JPG

4) Following a loss,anything less than fellating your opponent in the post fight is not accepted. If you had an injury,cant talk about it,if you had issues cutting weight,cant talk about it. If you actually still have hard feelings about the person who beat you,well SUCK IT UP and say their the best and how much you suck,cos if you dont,the fans of the winner dont get their conclusive story book ending. How fuckin dare you. Everything you just said gets put in BIG BOOK OF EXCUSES. Also,you arent allowed to hide from the media in the days to come. You have to put up a brave front and make sure everyone knows how busted up your face is,and how it hasnt affected you in any way.

7d2e07da2eadf35b82d162013528e173_crop_exact.jpg

5) Dont cut any weight,otherwise you are a bully,destroying smaller guys (who miraculously dont also cut weight too,in this particular instance)

tj-dillashaw-1.jpg

6) DONT SWITCH TEAMS. That is CREONTE,and not accepted,unless the fans are ok with it somehow.
.....Fuckin Traitor.

215_Jon_Jones_x_Anthony_Smith.0.jpg

7) IF A FOUL IS COMMITTED. Def have to keep fighting no matter what. Dont take the full 5 mins,either you fuckin pussy. BE A MAN. Conclusive results my dude,Deadass.

524c36bb463f0fc2e0a4a2f68e04d5fa_crop_exact.jpg

8) Accepting a big money fight from a non contender. Now if your the champ,the UFC might offer you a fight with a big name for big money instead of the number one contender. Do not accept this offer under any circumstances. Oh that money will help you and your family? Family??? FUCK YOUR FAMILY!

Will add to it when i think of more.

Never tap to strikes, CTE ain’t no thing whereas a broken arm is acceptable to avoid.

Great post. You forgot one thing @HHJ which is don't ever talk about your opponent in interviews when asked about it, since fans will post stuff like "Man, fighter X can't stop talking about fighter Y".

Fucking fantastic post, mate.

Don't get wobbled or stunned, or your chin is garbage.

Great post. You forgot one thing @HHJ which is don't ever talk about your opponent in interviews when asked about it, since fans will post stuff like "Man, fighter X can't stop talking about fighter Y".
Yes,i have alot to say about this,and this will be added.

This should be added to all UFC contracts because lot of fighters forget the basics

Awesome post man, but I'm afraid you forgot to add 'never post with sense on Sherdog' so there's that... ;)
Keep it up!

gsp-serra-finish-1280x720max.jpg

9) TAPPING TO STRIKES: SO remember how it was said,that you must give your opponents all the props because the fans want a conclusive ending? WHAT is more conclusive than tapping to strikes,when you known for sure that the battle is lost?
Unfortunatley this changes the entire complexion of the ending of the fight from conclusive to outright ridicule.
The fans would obviously never tap to strikes,how can we accept a fighter doing it?? It shows total mental weakness. Its obvious that Georges doesnt have what it takes to be a champion.

Last edited:
This thread should be stickied. Especially now in light of the UFC 249 debacle, where so many people came out to insult Khabib.

maxresdefault.jpg

10) DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THE MEDIA ASKS.

Hey so Khabib,your about to fight Tony,but hey what about Conor?
Khabib: You know,you guys always ask same question about chicken, I dont care. Chicken is old prostitute. He talk talk talk,same story all the time.

WEBSITE HEADLINE: Khabib: CONOR IS AN OLD PROSTITUTE
Fans: RENT FREE

Last edited:
What a pillowfisted thread TS must be one of those Soy boys i keep hearing about.

What a pillowfisted thread TS must be one of those Soy boys i keep hearing about.
Don't care, don't post. Loads of other threads that can benefit from your valuable insight.

hi-res-92326274-light-heavyweight-champion-lyoto-machida-battles-with_crop_north.jpg

11) NEVER SAY YOU THOUGHT YOU WON A DISPUTED DECISION

its fucking BAD enough that the judges gave you a fight that we,the FANS thought you lost. But,MOTHERFUCKER,if you think you also won the fight and say so in the post fight interview,well huh,we got some nails and a cross for you BUDDY. Thanks pal,we found our new fuckin villain. Fuckin devil SATAN himself!

Last edited:
Georges-St-Pierre-Face.jpg

12) NEVER,EVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEERR TAKE A BREAK FROM FIGHTING.

PASS THE FUCKIN TORCH MY DUDE

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

13) MAKING NON MMA RELATED MONEY: If you DARE to generate income outside of fighting,be prepared to be called that for the rest of your career.

"Al Iaquinta?? is that the best you got,UFC? a fuckin real estate agent??"

Last edited:
Back