An emotional Lovski speaks on his WAR with Big Ben Rothwell

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought AA looked very good in the first 2 rounds. Big right hands. Heavy jabs. Body shots. Good combos and movement etc. Best hes looked in years before he got tired. I think it was a good win. Id like to see him fight JDS next.

"Ben Rothwell is a hard hitter. Once again I shut up all the people who talk about my glass chin. Shut your mouth. Go fuck yourself fucking fa****ts"

Don't know if it was Ben so slow that Andrei looked like a young world class lw boxer. Nice to see Arlovski look good again, had some flash backs to how he was in his prime.

Lmao! Nowadays you cant call f****t or gay to anyone or anything nomore its hate speech. Today i got banned from facebook for 30 days for replying to someone "thats fucking gay". Snowflakes everywhere

Lmao! Nowadays you cant call f****t or gay to anyone or anything nomore its hate speech. Today i got banned from facebook for 30 days for replying to someone "thats fucking gay". Snowflakes everywhere

Can’t call someone a :eek::eek::eek: yet you’re allowed to dress your son like a drag queen and let people pay to watch him dance

I am glad AA won. I predicted Ben would check his glass jaw since AA has fallen down real hard in MMA.

I know it's ironic Rumble Johnson couldn't put him away but there's no doubt in my mind his chin isn't that great. He got knocked out by Datsik. His chin is at the bottom of the barrel with the likes of Overeem and Todd Duffee.

SJW life in a nutshell.

RbgYhzI.gif

Sometimes I really question myself, are we really progressing or are we going backwards? This modern or post modern society whatever you call is a total shitshow, a jumbled mess.

Sometimes I really question myself, are we really progressing or are we going backwards? This modern or post modern society whatever you call is a total shitshow, a jumbled mess.

Bro I was just thinking about this. Like what is the purpose of showing us footage of a kid in drag having money thrown at them by a load of gays? It’s just going to incite hatred towards gay people, when a few years back it seemed they were doing everything to strive for acceptance. Obviously not all gay people are paedophiles there are decent men n women out there who are gay so it’s just weird how they’re trying to push this stuff. The Hollywood execs are losing their grasp on reality with their pizza parties

Very good fight and I hope this got a FOTN.

I am glad AA won. I predicted Ben would check his glass jaw since AA has fallen down real hard in MMA.

I know it's ironic Rumble Johnson couldn't put him away but there's no doubt in my mind his chin isn't that great. He got knocked out by Datsik. His chin is at the bottom of the barrel with the likes of Overeem and Todd Duffee.
Rumble broke his jaw though and since then only 3 of his 8 losses have been by ko/tko he has the RDA thing going on now.

Bro I was just thinking about this. Like what is the purpose of showing us footage of a kid in drag having money thrown at them by a load of gays? It’s just going to incite hatred towards gay people, when a few years back it seemed they were doing everything to strive for acceptance. Obviously not all gay people are paedophiles there are decent men n women out there who are gay so it’s just weird how they’re trying to push this stuff. The Hollywood execs are losing their grasp on reality with their pizza parties

Have you read that incident in Dudly where a doctor got expelled from his job for refusing to use gender pronouns?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ender-pronouns-universal-credit-a8999176.html

I mean What is this? Why are we promoting metal illness as the new cultural norm? Why are we colluding science with this intersectional bullshit. These are not science. These are the same people who would call out conservatives for denying anthropocentric environment change( in this case they will have me with them against conservatives) by calling them science denier & then they will make this total hypocritical move by pushing their gender theory in Biology.

I have no problem with Trans, They can be who they are. I am not going to innervate in their lives, but stop pushing agenda in science. Keep politics out of Science, my request to both Political right & political left. Politics has no place in science.

Back