An Article I Think Many Of Us Can Learn From

Posting a whole article is a dubbable offence in these parts. I'll bump it later if need be.

No offence, but if you haven't figured this out about the world, then you must still be in your infancy? I was raised by the rule that no one owes you anything, and that you have to earn what you receive. I know you already said you have it figured out TS, but I'd also venture anyone who's been in the working world has as well.

At the same time, I guess there are quite a few people in my generation who want all the reward without any sacrifice. I live outside some small towns where there seems to be an epidemic of welfare/disability bums. But there not necessarily nice either, just fucking lazy!

BetaMax.jpg

No offence, but if you haven't figured this out about the world, then you must still be in your infancy? I was raised by the rule that no one owes you anything, and that you have to earn what you receive. I know you already said you have it figured out TS, but I'd also venture anyone who's been in the working world has as well.

At the same time, I guess there are quite a few people in my generation who want all the reward without any sacrifice. I live outside some small towns where there seems to be an epidemic of welfare/disability bums. But there not necessarily nice either, just fucking lazy!

TeaParty-protesters-KeepGovtOutOfMyMedicare-sign-cropped.jpg

Not sure why people seem to eager to just from one extreme to the next. From "The world is such a nice place!" naivete to "fuck everybody and their mother too" cynicism.

Mightn't the truth lie somewhere in between?

"The only way to succeed is to get people to hate you"
-Josef von Sterberg.

No offence, but if you haven't figured this out about the world, then you must still be in your infancy? I was raised by the rule that no one owes you anything.. blah, blah, blah...
You are such a badass.
Not sure why people seem to eager to just from one extreme to the next. From "The world is such a nice place!" naivete to "fuck everybody and their mother too" cynicism.

Mightn't the truth lie somewhere in between?

It didn't say you had to be a dick or that being nice was a bad thing. You just need to prove it.

Why are the majority of Cracked.com writers so terrible?

They have an interesting article with interesting points and then i have to read terribly written diatribes of hyperbole, horrible humor and any other Sean-Baby impression. It's gone to shit, this article had potential.

Extremism gets us to stop and read. It's like how there are some fashions no one would wear, but they inspire generations of trends.

Solid info. Took me awhile to realize all of that and still am in the process. Anyone who says they embody that article is full of shit.

They have an interesting article with interesting points and then i have to read terribly written diatribes of hyperbole, horrible humor and any other Sean-Baby impression. It's gone to shit, this article had potential.

Cracked has definitely dropped in quality in the last couple years. Dan O'Brien has even lost his edge. The chick writers are embarrassingly bad. I still think the article is good while not being very funny.

Cracked has definitely dropped in quality in the last couple years. Dan O'Brien has even lost his edge. The chick writers are embarrassingly bad. I still think the article is good while not being very funny.

I checked who wrote it, and I've read some wong's articles before; I give him a pass, because he has good thoughts, he's just not very good at making them into coherent sentences.

Srsly. The writer would have his alarm clock play that Glengarry Glen Ross speech every morning to get him out of bed? Dafaq? He probably has to listen to Eye of the Tiger on loop in his car as he shadow-boxes at red lights just to get motivated enough to train tapout.

I got all of the from Dmitry's threads over the years. Cracked should hire him.

Back