An 8-Year-Old’s Rape and Killing Fuels Religious Tensions in India

No, that's not how ethnicity is defined. While they may look similar to western eyes there are linguistic, genetic and cultural differences galore in the region. It's no different than in the former Yugoslavia where you had Croats, Bosniaks and Serbs.
Sometimes it's easy to see. Many Pashtuns look/are white while southern indians are black skinned.
ChFA9oQWkAApRfC.jpg

mix_1.jpg
i would say more different than those Yugoslavians because they are much closer genetically and especially linguistically than certain groups India.

Damn that s atrocious.

The life of people who do that have a negative value and they should simply be put down in a rational, no bullshit way, kind of the way you deal with rats or rabid wild dogs.

Unfortunately I don't believe in the death penalty.

I just hope that they get mob justice and get turned into some formless pile of flesh and bones.

Its crazy over there even the Idians I know are appaled and admit that their culture is problenatic according to my buddy they don't have a dating culture as a girl going to pubs or bars is a major invitation for rape.
Women who are perceived as promiscuous are targeted for sexual violence because they are seen as lowly whores but then what does that make the animal who rapes her? Certainly far more disgusting and worthy of violence than a whore.

I'm not against socially conservative ideas surrounding sex and chastity necessarily but there's a right way to do it and a wrong way. If men do not want women going to bars and clubs then they should stop going themselves. If you want chaste women, then be chaste yourself.
Damn that s atrocious.

The life of people who do that have a negative value and they should simply be put down in a rational, no bullshit way, kind of the way you deal with rats or rabid wild dogs.

Unfortunately I don't believe in the death penalty.

I just hope that they get mob justice and get turned into some formless pile of flesh and bones.
Unfortunately the mob seems to be on their side and its the police and prosecutors who seem more liable to face their violence.

I agree but personally I wouldn't trust the Indian justice system with the death penalty. You have lawyers and cops involved in defending these guys on communal grounds.

In hindsight I should've been able to see that low IQ posters like him would try to shoehorn in anti-multiculturalism arguments.
There is some truth to it tho. When you have different groups with strong identities that are stronger than their shared national identity problems are bound to arise. When you view a member of another group as the other then ot makes it easier to commit horrible acts that you wouldn't do agaisnt someone you are more able to emphasize with.

Weird place man. Like, smart enough people, but also kind of weird as hell. Respectively.

There is some truth to it tho. When you have different groups with strong identities that are stronger than their shared national identity problems are bound to arise. When you view a member of another group as the other then ot makes it easier to commit horrible acts that you wouldn't do agaisnt someone you are more able to emphasize with.
True but overall I think India has coped with it well given just how diverse they are. Much less diverse countries have descended into dictatorship and/or civil war.

EDIT: And my issue with him was that I felt he was trying to shoehorn in the multiculturalism argument that has emerged out of Europe onto India when its not the same even if in a broad sense there are some similarities.

skin those fucking pieces of shit alive boil em in hot water and do it alll publicly and leave their bodies hanging for the whole village to see

Rape and kill a little girl in order to teach her people a lesson? Yeah, these guys need to hang. Same goes for the cops and lawyers protecting them. India is one messed up place. Rural India, anyways.

Yeah, let them hang by the testicles until dead.

The higher the tree, the better for humanity.

True but overall I think India has coped with it well given just how diverse they are. Much less diverse countries have descended into dictatorship and/or civil war.

EDIT: And my issue with him was that I felt he was trying to shoehorn in the multiculturalism argument that has emerged out of Europe onto India when its not the same even if in a broad sense there are some similarities.
Its a little the same in Rotherham where pakistani immigrants did horrible things that they wouldn't do to their own muslim girls. Multiculturalism is a problem when different identities are reinforced without a strong binding common one. Anyway, what happened is one if the worst possible things imaginable and i hope rhe perpetrators are brought to justice in a legitimate trial

Dude did you read the article? The reason they're "retaliating" against these Muslims is because they're grazing too close to a Hindu village. Lol, truly a horrific crime.

Jesus Christ can you lot just drop the incessant anti-Muslim bigotry for one moment? Hope you stub your toe or have a nightmare tonight cunt.

Approved punishment.

The hindu religion is probably the most oppressive and backwards religion on earth.The thing about hindus is that they probably think they are macho for targeting little girls and women from other groups. Hindu indians and sikhs have to be the most cowardly men on earth. They suck up to white men but you should see how they treat women and anyone else they see as inferior. They will literally lick white caucasian ass for a living, i know this from experience. You may think they are harmless but once they become the majority they will start acting feral. These people are only brave when they outnumber others 1000 to 1.

Last edited:
Shh.. don't tell the Pakistanis that, they - and some Indians from NortWest India - think they are of superior racial stock to the general Indian and Bangladeshi population. One of the motivating factors in West-Pakistan (aka Pakistan) waging a brutal genocidal and rape campaign against East-Pakistan (aka Bangladesh) was the phenotypic and perceived racial difference of Bengalis from West Pakistanis. Ofcourse scientifically - as you allude to - they are all pretty similar, and the difference is a matter of degrees of admixture. It's a bit like how Mestizos with more European ancestry and or phenotype can be racist against Mestizos of more Amerindian ancestry.

North indians and pakistanis think they are superior to east asians, blacks or anyone non caucasian not just towards south indians and bengalis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/world/asia/india-girl-rape.html

This is a truly horrific crime but if it were only that and the justice system processed the accused without issue then it wouldn't be much of a story, patriarchal violence is unfortunately all too common in South Asia. But what does make this a story of note is that its causing a flare up in communal tensions.

I understand that the communal tensions in India can get hairy but I just hoped that everyone could agree that kidnapping, torturing, raping, and killing an 8 year old girl is plain evil and deserving of legal repercussions regardless of which community the accused and victim belong to. Apparently the police have gotten confessions from these guys. To be fair confessions are pretty suspect in India but there's also this

It would be one thing if these Hindu nationalists had reason to believe these men were innocent but the police seem to have a decent enough case to at least charge them and it really seems like they're defending these guys regardless of whether they think they're guilty or not. @Gandhi would not be proud....

Well done, India. Gandhi would be so proud:rolleyes:

I despise Islam. But no child, whatever her race, creed or colour, deserves to die like this. I dislike torture - I don't even watch the Saw movies - but for the bastards who did this, I'd happily make an exception.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/world/asia/india-girl-rape.html

This is a truly horrific crime but if it were only that and the justice system processed the accused without issue then it wouldn't be much of a story, patriarchal violence is unfortunately all too common in South Asia. But what does make this a story of note is that its causing a flare up in communal tensions.

I understand that the communal tensions in India can get hairy but I just hoped that everyone could agree that kidnapping, torturing, raping, and killing an 8 year old girl is plain evil and deserving of legal repercussions regardless of which community the accused and victim belong to. Apparently the police have gotten confessions from these guys. To be fair confessions are pretty suspect in India but there's also this

It would be one thing if these Hindu nationalists had reason to believe these men were innocent but the police seem to have a decent enough case to at least charge them and it really seems like they're defending these guys regardless of whether they think they're guilty or not. @Gandhi would not be proud....
As someone whose parents were born and raised in India and who has lived in rural India for months at a time:

This story is unfortunately not a surprise to me at all.

North indians and pakistanis think they are superior to east asians, blacks or anyone non caucasian not just towards south indians and bengalis.
Yeah I gathered that they are racist to any dark skinned phenotype and Mongoloid phenotype .

In a sort of similar vein : Arabs look down on Pakistanis and Indians, considering them untermenschen. Arabs think they are superior to everyone but generally afford respect and status to Western Europeans. In contrast they look down at South Asians, South-East Asians, Africans. They also look down on Mongoloid phenotype.

The hindu religion is probably the most oppressive and backwards religion on earth.The thing about hindus is that they probably think they are macho for targeting little girls and women from other groups. Hindu indians and sikhs have to be the most cowardly men on earth. They suck up to white men but you should see how they treat women and anyone else they see as inferior. They will literally lick white caucasian ass for a living, i know this from experience. You may think they are harmless but once they become the majority they will start acting feral. These people are only brave when they outnumber others 1000 to 1.

That's true of the Muslims in India/Pakistan too. They look up to Whites , Turks, Persians and Arabs and kiss their ass. I have read and heard enough to ascertain that Indian/Pakistani Muslims worship Arabs as some kind of exhalted race, even while Arabs treat them like shit. This Arab worship has also spread to Malays . No difference really between the Hindus and Muslims in South Asia, the later gang up on, rape, murder, abuse Hindus and Christians minorities in Pakistan. Pakistanis mixed Hinduism with Islam and retained the worst aspects of both.

Disgusting savages, men who rape children should be burned alive.

Back