An 8-Year-Old’s Rape and Killing Fuels Religious Tensions in India

Muslims, Christians, Dalits are groups that are discriminated and targeted by the Hindu nationalists on a regularly basis in India!

If one could only reanimate the late Charles James Napier, who fought against sati (the burning of widows alive when their husbands had died) by erecting gibbets on which the perpetrators would be hung. It would be a suitable punishment for these wicked men and their protectors.

This Charles Napier fellow seems like someone I buy a few beers for

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_James_Napier#On_sati

Aren't you American?

Do you trust Americans with the death penalty?

At least 4% of the people we execute are innocent. So if we execute 1,000 people a year, we will have murdered at least 40 innocent people...via the government

And our abilities to gather information and safeguard fair trials are way better than India's (even if, somehow, they are lacking compared to other Western liberal democracies).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/death-penalty-study-4-percent-defendants-innocent

No, you're not. There are rapes and killings in culturally homogeneous nation states, you fuck wit.

This girl was targeted cause of her ethnicity N the perpetrators are being protected for the same reason

But I guess that’s was too much info for an emotional mess like yourself to handle

Deeply. It's that I and all the other multi-culturalists are just too sensitive to your truths. Not that you're a reductive piece of shit.
1*2MLxtIVDVugqWt2g-veWTw.gif

This is a thread about the rape and murder of a 8 year old girl quit being a fucking moron

N her ethnicity was the reason she was targeted

So guess who’s the moron after all?

This Charles Napier fellow seems like someone I buy a few beers for

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_James_Napier#On_sati

"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."

Hero

This girl was targeted cause of her ethnicity N the perpetrators are being protected for the same reason

So, let's forget about the amount of rape/cover up from Protestants against Catholics in American history, since I'm guessing that's also multi-culturalism and your anti-multiculturalism dictates that American should be divided into 500,000 states where all the possible ethnic diversities are separated.

What about class-based animus? What if rich guys rape a poor mooching deadbeat girl and then their rich friends in the court's protect them? Do we now have to keep cutting up societies once financial division starts?

But I guess that’s was too much info for an emotional mess like yourself to handle

You needed that gif to salvage feeling like a stupid piece of shit, huh?

In your uni-cultural United States, which one of the 500,000 states has a community stupid and shitty enough to lay claim to you?

Last edited:
Do you trust Americans with the death penalty?

At least 4% of the people we execute are innocent. So if we execute 1,000 people a year, we will have murdered at least 40 innocent people...via the government

And our abilities to gather information and safeguard fair trials are way better than India's (even if, somehow, they are lacking compared to other Western liberal democracies).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/death-penalty-study-4-percent-defendants-innocent

How do those numbers compare to the US drone strikes? Those seem to be acceptable casualties.

I'm not Indian. I mind my own business. It's how I sleep peacefully knowing I deprioritize the input of foreigners when it comes to running our own domestic affairs. That said, presuming certainty of guilt, this kind of crime is worth death (in my opinion).

How do those numbers compare to the US drone strikes? Those seem to be acceptable casualties.

Are they to @Kafir-kun ? I would guess not. It seems that his position is that trusting any problematic society with the death penalty is a bad gamble. I didn't read into his post that he's saying we should invade them and remove capital punishment...

I'm not sure why being a citizen of a country that mishandles something (the death penalty) would mean they can't advocate against that same thing in other countries. I would think it would be the exact opposite.

This is why multiculturalism doesn’t work
Do you just repeat phrases that other people have indoctrinated you with? Or do you actually understand an argument behind that statement?

So, let's forget about the amount of rape/cover up from Protestants against Catholics in American history, since I'm guessing that's also multi-culturalism your anti-multiculturalism dictates that American should be divided into 500,000 states where all the possible ethnic diversities are separated.

What about class-based animus? What if rich guys rape a poor mooching deadbeat girl and then their rich friends in the court's protect them? Do we now have to keep cutting up societies once financial division starts?

You needed that gif to salvage feeling like a stupid piece of shit, huh?

In your uni-cultural United States, which one of the 500,000 states has a community stupid and shitty enough to lay claim to you?

What are you rambling about?

You found a way to blame the rich?

Look if you’re a loser who didn’t succeed in life it’s your own fault. Stop blaming the others for your shortcomings

India: Making me root for Pakistan of all places, since 1947.

What are you rambling about?

You found a way to blame the rich?

Look if you’re a loser who didn’t succeed in life it’s your own fault. Stop blaming the others for your shortcomings

I'll take that white flag.

Thank you for not pathetically holding on to your shitty dumb person argument.

Do you just repeat phrases that other people have indoctrinated you with? Or do you actually understand an argument behind that statement?

You better not be a libtard n talk about indoctrination of others cause that would be ironic, sad n funny at the same time

I'll take that white flag.

Thank you for not pathetically holding on to your shitty dumb person argument.

{<huh}

What white flag?

You started rambling like a moron

1st you get all emotional

N then after getting schooled you go into your rambling mode n start talking about rich/poor dynamic

You got issues kid

{<huh}

What white flag?

You started rambling like a moron

1st you get all emotional

N then after getting schooled you go into your rambling mode n start talking about rich/poor dynamic

You got issues kid

I asked you to explain your position, since there was culturally-motivated crime of this sort in purely white, purely Christian America. I then preempted what I thought would be your shitty argument and converted it to class-based terms.

I'm sorry that you're not smart enough to defend your position or understand analogies made to aid your low IQ.

India has its problems but its better off than many other post-colonial states. I think if they can reduce their staggering levels of poverty and corruption these kinds of communal tensions might not be so bad. And speaking of corruption....

Yikes, that's Jim Crow level shit.

The Hindu-Muslim tension won't subside, cause the later raped, pillaged, looted and ripped off a large chunk of land from 'Hindus'. And while Pakistan and Bangladesh have effectively killed and or cleansed their Hindu and Christian minorities, India hosts almost 200 million Muslims. Then there is the dynamic of caste , with most Indian Muslims being from the lower castes, having converted to escape the barbaric Hindu caste social order. So hatred of Muslims is religious and caste based. And in Pakistan hatred of Hindus and Christians isn't just religious but caste based, like its cousin India. Then combine all this with Deobandism and Wahhabism and you have entrenched attitudes with both side feeling they are aggrieved. It's Fubared , but like the chaotic Indian traffic video that was a meme a few years ago, the chaos still manages to find some order in it. Well that's my 2 cents based on reading history, observing and talking with folks.

By the way I read a lot of ethnic forums; a few months ago I saw news of a child rape case in Pakistan, which exposed a pedophile rape ring. And saw on the news yesterday that an 8 year old was raped and then burned alive in Pakistan.

Rape and kill a little girl in order to teach her people a lesson? Yeah, these guys need to hang. Same goes for the cops and lawyers protecting them. India is one messed up place. Rural India, anyways.

Back