amount of teens on sherdog.

• Thread starter Deleted member 412415
  • Start date
I'm 42. I don't even Manscape.

/slurps-SoCo

TS is really over 40 and just wants to be able to express his infatuation for 15 year olds.

Good, now whenever there's a stupid thread from one of these guys I can just reply "isn't it a school night for you?"

I don't see it in a negative light. There a bad teenage posters and bad adult posters.

When I started on sherdog I was a teenager and now I'm a man grown.

Exactly what he said.

I've come across absolute idiots and found out they were above 25, and I've come across some intelligent posters that were only teenagers.

I feel like the majority of posters on here are in their 20's. The second biggest group is 40s. I bet most of the teens stay in the Heavies and quit posting fast.

I was just talking about this with someone last night. I guess it's because I'm getting older and more set in my ways, but my tolerance for teenage bullshit has grown shorter and shorter. It really doesn't help that I have two boys right on the verge of being teens themselves.

If there were more teens on here, I don't think they would be talking at all in coherent, complete sentences, or for that matter using complete words.

I thnk JBJ is teh g8st ftr vr.

Diaz is teh badass.

Sonnen stop insltng teh fters ur being gay.

RR is a fucking hot.

Bendo ur a religus douche.

I really wanted to stick up for teenagers ITT, but unfortunately this applies to the vast majority of teenagers I've known. Honestly, I see how short sighted and ignorant so many teens are and it annoys the piss out of me, although I'm of similar age to them.

I'm old enough to be any teenagers father, 36, beat that muthafucka.

Oh jeez, maybe y'all do need me in there lol. A little youth never hurts. Sad thing is y'all probably know more about the modern wrestling scene than I do by a long shot. But I love me some old school and puro action.

I know fuck all about the current stuff as well.

anyone here get annoyed at the amount of teenagers using this website? or do you come across many?
I'm a teen, just wondering how we're percieved.. :)

It only annoys me when y'all post in thread you clearly know nothing about.

anyone here get annoyed at the amount of teenagers using this website? or do you come across many?
I'm a teen, just wondering how we're percieved.. :)

if you don't like it gtfo

don't forget your walker on the way out

To be honest. I don't think there's as many teens here (as a percentage) as other places on the internet. Just my feeling though.

Age is just a number, I bet we've all looked at a post and thought "they are so immature they must be 12 years old" when the poster is actually in their 20s.

Teens don't have developed brains, that's why they are stupid.

Some stripper made a thread in here complaining about her BF posting lies about her. I got her to post a 'time-stamp' type pic with my screen name in it and her boobs were indeed stripper size. Damn search function is broke.

edit - her name was Miss Thing or something similar. Fuck I can't belive I made it 3+ yrs here.

Last edited:
Back