amount of teens on sherdog.

• Thread starter Deleted member 412415
  • Start date
lol, trying to decide who's nicer between people like you and Link is like trying to determine if two fifty dollar bills are better than a one hundred dollar bill. You're just as rich to have either in your life.

Jeez, you won nicest poster award with posts like this? You just claimed you were a $100 bill and everyone else was $50. What a punk..

Again, just kidding.

I'll be 35 in April.
There's some over 40's for certain here. Axhand1e and VKevin are. There's a few others as well I know of, but those folks keep a lower profile on personal info so I'll let them come forth and share that at their own discretion.

Im one of the over 30s :p But just barely.

I think there are a few 40s, may even be a 50s I think.

I was 29 last week. I'll be with you old timers soon enough. I'm expecting to become immediately less acerbic when I hit 30, and get a place on you and Jmacs Jedi Council.

The pro-wrasslin' thread has some 40+ dudes. I'm 34, so I feel like an old fucker at times here. Damn kids and their hippity hoppity musics.

Oh jeez, maybe y'all do need me in there lol. A little youth never hurts. Sad thing is y'all probably know more about the modern wrestling scene than I do by a long shot. But I love me some old school and puro action.

shave the peach fuzz and stop trying to give yourself a deeper voice. most teens don't realize they hit puberty and still think they still have a high pitched girly voice. this makes you sound nasally and monotonic and is the #1 reason why teens will never be respected.

I was 29 last week. I'll be with you old timers soon enough. I'm expecting to become immediately less acerbic when I hit 30, and get a place on you and Jmacs Jedi Council.

A solid extra half inch of sag on the ole boys is to be expected as well.

Jeez, you won nicest poster award with posts like this? You just claimed you were a $100 bill and everyone else was $50. What a punk..

Again, just kidding.

lol

<---------

one.jpg

A solid extra half inch of sag on the ole boys is to be expected as well.

Try it with a vasectomy! lol. BRF swears it it added inches to his life. For the worse.

well, there's a lot of interesting stuff here. Thanks to everyone who gave advice. I'll just contribute the small amount that I can.. in a few years i'll be better adjusted to this place :)
Happy new year everyone. All the best in 2013.

I think I might have to carry on being an ass-hole then lol

Thanks for the reply on the first page, by the way. The thread moved quick for a couple minutes there, but your kind words weren't lost.

I found here when I was 14, started posting when I was 15, now I'm 25 and the most retarded shit comes from guys in their 20's, teens are usually just asking obvious questions or about girls and how to act on a date where as all the weird shit comes from guys in their mid to late 20's, that's what I think anyway.

I found here when I was 14, started posting when I was 15, now I'm 25 and the most retarded shit comes from guys in their 20's, teens are usually just asking obvious questions or about girls and how to act on a date where as all the weird shit comes from guys in their mid to late 20's, that's what I think anyway.

That's dead on. The dumbest posters are surprisingly old.

Thanks for the reply on the first page, by the way. The thread moved quick for a couple minutes there, but your kind words weren't lost.

haha, no probs man. :redface:

The only place I ever visit and think "wow, what a load of immature teens" is YouTube.

In fact, on the comments of MMA content it gives you a glimpse of just how bad Sherdog could be.

I don't even consider anyone a human being until they are at least 25 years old. Punks under 25 are just lazy, arrogant, ignorant, good for nothing scumbags.

Good Day!

If there were more teens on here, I don't think they would be talking at all in coherent, complete sentences, or for that matter using complete words.

I thnk JBJ is teh g8st ftr vr.

Diaz is teh badass.

Sonnen stop insltng teh fters ur being gay.

RR is a fucking hot.

Bendo ur a religus douche.

I'm 18, I don't mind other people in my age-group posting. There are dbags at every age.

Last edited:
Back