Among UFC champs who would be the fastest on the 40 yard dash ?

Stipe, really? Also troll thread is obvious so we can bring up supposedly "scared" fighters.

"Hey if we're talking boxing Floyd Mayweather would be the winner here, all he does is run, he can't box lol!"

10.gif

Why are people saying Usman? His knees are trashed and he hasn't ran in almost 3 years.

Probably Erik Anders, Reyes, or OSP. All guys that played D1 college football where the 40 yard dash is focused on in order to impresses teams/coaches during potential combine workouts.

This is just a guess but if I had to rank these fighters from fastest to slowest it goes:

1. Jones
2. Cejudo
3. Adesanya
4. Usman
5. Holloway
6. Stipe
7. Khabib

Henry is very athletic but unfortunettly he has nano legs that's why I've ranked him that low.

I dont think Miocic would be that high up

40m sprint generally favours the smaller and lighter guys, its a well known fact that its much easier for shorter sprinters to take off during the first phase of a sprint. Thats why most olympic sprinters arent that tall

With multiple callouts from gaethje and zero words from conor.......

Quack quack motherfucker.
I think he tweeted lol Justin. Probably because hes taken so much brain damage already, hes not really a threat or a name.

Do we know the leg length is the same? Different dimensions for different bodies. Height doesnt tell the whole story.

With the one huge outlier being Usain Bolt, good sprinters are generally average to short height, and thick. Not many over 6 foot.

I think he tweeted lol Justin. Probably because hes taken so much brain damage already, hes not really a threat or a name.
Mmmmmky. Hiding in the dark has a funny way of turning people into a troll.

Come to the light my son and you will see.

jones right after the pregnant woman car accident

With the one huge outlier being Usain Bolt, good sprinters are generally average to short height, and thick. Not many over 6 foot.
I will give you this I dont know shit about sprinters and what makes them good. I just know physics. Length vs distance vs force= finish line.

But you may be right. But in that case is isnt izzy either.

Stipe wins.

Running backwards and KO’ing anyone who tries to pass him.

Of all UFC champs?

Pettis

Do we know the leg length is the same? Different dimensions for different bodies. Height doesnt tell the whole story.
If you don't know their leg lengths, why did you say Jones?

Also, leg length doesn't necessarily equate to being fast. It is obviously a huge factor but it's not everything.

If Mr Bone was chasing her I'd say Weili Zhang.

If you don't know their leg lengths, why did you say Jones?

Also, leg length doesn't necessarily equate to being fast. It is obviously a huge factor but it's not everything.
Il answer as honestly as I possibly can here.
I dont know shit about sprinters or what makes them good. I just assume longer legs cover more distance quickly.

I guess I said jones simply because he is the more prominent Champion of the 2. Which in my reflection is a bit short sighted but meh it is what it is.

I will give you this I dont know shit about sprinters and what makes them good. I just know physics. Length vs distance vs force= finish line.

But you may be right. But in that case is isnt izzy either.

In short distances its more about cadance, the more steps you can take in a short period the better. This allows you to keep pushing off, and generating fresh power, as the longer your in the air or striding, the more you slow down. Short powerful legs move quicker, and generate more power.

Generally the wrestling types with thick hips and upper thighs would make better sprinters. Romero, Volkanovski, Woodley, guys like that. Not that any of them are champs, yet.

Back