Amir Aliakbari is easily a top 5 HW prospect of this era

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
its too bad we wont see him in UFC

hes beaten Moldavsky still his only loss and Moldavsky is prolly top 15 HW worldwide. Beat Omielanczuk more thoroughly than Blaydes right after he lost to him

HW prospects have obviously been shit for a long time but hes on par with Cyril Gane and Pavlovich ahead of Vakhaev, Bilostenniy and Isaev. Maybe Boser

tumblr_otxc55UFII1rofocqo1_500.gif

Yeah.. but he hasn't fought in more than a year and a half.

Dude needs to be more active. He is crazy athletic and talented but he barely fights.

Didn't he get smashed by 45 year old Crocop?
Yeah.. it was in a 1 night tournament and he had a really though decision fight against Moldavsky who is a very legit HW earlier that night.

TRT Mirko had it easy against a sumo wrestler that he dusted in 49 seconds.

Didn't he get smashed by 45 year old Crocop?

Yeah but Cro Cop is a top 5 HW ever and was on a 10 fight winning stureak to end his career. Not shameful loss thats his only L BTW

Only guy to beat Moldavsky, Moldavsky might beat Bader and become the next HW champion in Bellator.

Obviously I could see him as a top contender for titles in both organizations.

Only guy to beat Moldavsky, Moldavsky might beat Bader and become the next HW champion in Bellator.

Obviously I could see him as a top contender for titles in both organizations.

Moldavsky and Minakov easily run through almost any HW in UFC. Minakov finishes Volkov again. Volkov even got a robbery over Timothy Johnson lmao

Moldavsky and Minakov easily run through almost any HW in UFC. Minakov finishes Volkov again. Volkov even got a robbery over Timothy Johnson lmao

Let me stretch that and say I'm pretty confident Minakov would get a DEC win against Ngannou aswell, the UFC's HW division is so overrated.

Back