Amino Acid Profile

Ya and i answered how he wanted to be three posts later. Would you sit and argue scientific facts with pasted studies that have no parameters? I think not.

Well, its more of your cocky attitude although for your scientific glutamine argument I don't consider it that big of a deal. What I was specifically referring to is now you treated the TS. He was just trying to figure some stuff out and never stated that he as an expert in anything.

I am saying you are not understanding human nutrition or physiological responses if you are even asking the question.

I mean, c'mon man, no reason to act like an elitist.

Well, its more of your cocky attitude although for your scientific glutamine argument I don't consider it that big of a deal. What I was specifically referring to is now you treated the TS. He was just trying to figure some stuff out and never stated that he as an expert in anything.

I mean, c'mon man, no reason to act like an elitist.
Are you done yet?:icon_chee

Not so much into promotion. Like I said, some of you call it being a dick. However when people want to base their argument on science, well they better be able to actually back it up. Otherwise, why even bring up their side of the debate?

It's because you would rather argue and be condescending rather than listening or comprehending. In the short time that I've followed your posts, you have not once been helpful without first making the TS feel like an idiot or loser for even posting, something I'm generally not cool with and feel is usually uncalled for. I'm not trying to attack you or belittle you, but you tend to get very defensive with no provocation.

If you are here to share your knowledge and educate, please feel free to do so. If you are here just to rag on people in order to make yourself feel superior, feel free to do that as well. Just don't mask one and call it the other.

Maybe it's the Holier than though syndrome that MM talked about awhile back...not about you Vedic...just in general.

OK, point taken. As I said before you realize me being proven wrong is how I learned right? So nice try on comprehending. If we are talking about the TS, he wasn't exactly clear in the beginning and once he was I answered.

Ummmm i do, you haven't been here long enough or read enough to find that out. As for calling you out. Ummmmm let me explain to you how it works here.

Studies, have the number of subjects, length of the study, parameters tested, a control group and the experimentation group, amount taken, and follow up.

Yours had none of those. Anytime someone tries to argue SCIENCE with my studies that actually show the numbers, you need to do the same. It's really that simple.

Maybe it's the Holier than though syndrome that MM talked about awhile back...not about you Vedic...just in general.

Your right man. I have a lot of posts that come off that way, gotta work on that.

Your right man. I have a lot of posts that come off that way, gotta work on that.

It's pretty easy, just don't be a jerk. Bring that shit to the OT if you want to do that.

Ya know Mathias, i just went through this for three people, does there really need to be a fourth? That's asking a question not being a dick. If people don't come with BS abstracts and studies and call it "proof" then I won't be a dick.

OK, point taken. As I said before you realize me being proven wrong is how I learned right? So nice try on comprehending. If we are talking about the TS, he wasn't exactly clear in the beginning and once he was I answered.

Ummmm i do, you haven't been here long enough or read enough to find that out. As for calling you out. Ummmmm let me explain to you how it works here.

Studies, have the number of subjects, length of the study, parameters tested, a control group and the experimentation group, amount taken, and follow up.

Yours had none of those. Anytime someone tries to argue SCIENCE with my studies that actually show the numbers, you need to do the same. It's really that simple.

I think you misinterpreted my point. I know you think that my argument was about glutamine supplementation, it wasn't. Maybe that's my fault; I thought I made my point abundantly clear, but maybe I didn't at all (and if I didn't, I take full blame for that). This can be settled very easily once and for all. Answer this question:

What does the amino acid glutamine do?

I already answered that as did every study. It has no purpose for athletes. IN a IV for a burn victim, or cancer patient sure. But how many athletes use IV's and even in IV's it is still largely destroyed, study number one posted. It does nothing for a athlete.

Its in food, the supplement itself does nothing. Gutamine like any other amino is present in all complete proteins. Now seriously, prove your side from athletes side, with real studies, or quit starting shit frankly.

Obviously you didn't read the links i gave either. hell can you please be quiet until you at lest understand somewhat what you are talking about:icon_lol:

Ya know Mathias, i just went through this for three people, does there really need to be a fourth? That's asking a question not being a dick. If people don't come with BS abstracts and studies and call it "proof" then I won't be a dick.

How about just not be a dick in general? Is that possible for you to do or do you always have to lash out at others? My first thought when reading a majority of your posts is if you're a woman menstruating.

Did you even read the links I gave you to where you can somewhat understand

How about just not be a dick in general? Is that possible for you to do or do you always have to lash out at others? My first thought when reading a majority of your posts is if you're a woman menstruating.

Great, then don't read them. It won't hurt or help my business either way. And you contributed what to this thread? Ok then:icon_lol:

I already answered that as did every study. It has no purpose for athletes. IN a IV for a burn victim, or cancer patient sure. But how many athletes use IV's and even in IV's it is still largely destroyed, study number one posted. It does nothing for a athlete.

Its in food, the supplement itself does nothing. Gutamine like any other amino is present in all complete proteins. Now seriously, prove your side from athletes side, with real studies, or quit starting shit frankly.

The reason I even brought it up, is because (when the supplement and the amino acid are both referred to as glutamine) some people that are just learning might not understand the distinction. If some kid going to school has an exam and one of the questions is "What role does glutamine play in the human body?" and he answers "it cures cancer and helps burn victims and that's it" because that's what he read on the internet, he fails. I understand that this scenario seems far fetched, but believe me I have seen it happen and worse. I just believe that when you are educating people (even on a net board), you have to make certain distinctions and not take any information (that might be confusing to some) for granted, that's all.

If someone came on here and asked that, then they would get a educated answer. But jesus, is that what this thread is about? Nope.

Not so much into promotion. Like I said, some of you call it being a dick. However when people want to base their argument on science, well they better be able to actually back it up. Otherwise, why even bring up their side of the debate?

Well, like I said, it wasn't so much the argument you were having with the guy you were debating in the middle of the thread, it was how you responded to the TS.

That was exactly what I was talking about.

Back