America's gun problem, explained

I just picked up a new gat last week.
tumblr_lzkx6rebij1qd8nujo1_500.gif

What a stupid fucking article. There's more guns in America than ever before and the US has the lowest homicide rates now than ever before. What a dumb fuck author fucking quotes Mother Jones for gun statistics.

lol

You know something is wrong when WoW actually gets worked up lmao

We all know what the real issue is with gun violence in this country but no one talks about it for fear of being called a racist.

ha, I thought Mother Jones was more well known for holistic treatment of psychic vitamin deficiencies than gun stats.

First we have more guns and more people carrying and crime is down including gun crime.

The problem is criminal control when it comes to guns.

But according to or VP we don't have time for that.

i don't know what's so surprising though - if you are gonna have a freedom, you can't not expect the bad things to happen come with it. if you want free speech, then prepare to listen to westboro church lunatics. if you want 4th amendment rights, prepare for some bad guys to get away with crimes.

if you want guns, prepare for people to get shot. suicide, mass shootings, accidental shootings, etc. but if you got rid of guns, you are gonna have thousands of pscyhos with nothing to do on their weekends since they can't hunt or go to an empty field and shoot watermelons. and you are also going to deprive people of the ability to protect themselves inside their homes, unless we legalize home alone booby trapping.

people really do look at guns and don't see the responsibility of people. if your kid accidentally shoots himself w/ your gun, that's on you. if i had a kid, i'd make sure any house he goes to doesn't have guns in them b/c i don't want some moron to shoot my kid on accident. that's my responsibility.

guns do make suicides easier. and they make mass shootings more common. i'm no mental health expert, so i don't know what the appropriate responses are. but i certainly know everything i hear from republicans is total dogshit, and i'd rather not implement dogshit policies. so the best we have is to try to get reasonable democrats to find appropriate measures to take.

. if i had a kid, i'd make sure any house he goes to doesn't have guns in them b/c i don't want some moron to shoot my kid on accident. that's my responsibility.
While I agree with most of your post (there is some "facts" you got wrong), I flatly laugh at the underlined. If you hold true to this you kid will never go to someone else's house. how are you going to make sure? Are you going to search the house yourself? While many gun toting Americans do it openly, there are many gun owners on the "DL".

We all know what the real issue is with gun violence in this country but no one talks about it for fear of being called a racist.

Exactly. White poodles need to stop shooting themselves so god damn much. It makes our nation seems more violent than it actually is.

I was in another thread recently, that said 10,000 people die a year in the world from fresh water snails.

10,000 people die in the US from suicide by gun, and 10,000 from homicide by gun.

Guns are twice the concern for me as fresh water snails.

Isn't it a materialistic, cowboy culture with millions of ignorant people? Gun problems? What a surprise.

The frequency of shootings is a sad thing and I still don't see that as a reason to curtail self-defense. Too bad liberals/democrats would rather go after everyone's inanimate objects than impose harsher sentences on violent criminals. Agreeing there's some issues doesn't equate to supporting every stupid feel-good infringement proposed. Nor does it mean that disarmament is the correct solution.

Earlier today I checked out the long guns I've inherited. Fudd stuff. But some pretty cool pieces. Somebody is gonna shit when I leave them mine. :eek::cool:

Back