Social America's Finest City Raises Alphabet Flag for First Time!

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
Sigh.

America's Finest City - City Hall

Here's the thing...I've nothing against these folks as human beings. Their agenda is clearly being forced upon others, though. We get it. No one is harassing these people, no one is oppressing them. Still, they can't leave well enough alone. I doubt they'd be doing stuff like this in virtually any other country.

Also, what other flags have been raised alongside the U.S. and CA state flags? What other groups have had the opportunity to be "sponsored" by "America's Finest City"? Off the top of my head, not many others. Certainly not the Christian flag, despite the fact that San Diego literally translates into "Saint Diego"!

Anywho, what do y'all think?

I often do things to make myself look progressive so that people will see how progressive I am and think man I wish I was that cool

Idk that nobody harasses them. Society absolutely oppresses them, but less and less.

I've been arguing to people that while the alphabet bunch is making great strides, there's pushback, and I'm basically part of that.

Nothing against anyone, it's just hard to make that adjustment. There are a lot of social ramifications that can't be predicted for a while.

Without looking I'm thinking that many other countries have already gone further than we, with less fuss.

Finest city ….. ever hear of Baltimore?

I work near city hall in another state. I can see at least four flags from my office window. It's not windy, but I'm going to guess at least two aren't the state flag or US flag.

Idk that nobody harasses them. Society absolutely oppresses them, but less and less.

I've been arguing to people that while the alphabet bunch is making great strides, there's pushback, and I'm basically part of that.

Nothing against anyone, it's just hard to make that adjustment. There are a lot of social ramifications that can't be predicted for a while.

Without looking I'm thinking that many other countries have already gone further than we, with less fuss.
There is no systemic oppression. Will there be some pockets of the country that appreciate their antics less than others? Of course. But, when the White House raises your flag and lights up the WH like a rainbow, you can pretty much call it a victory. At this point, the rest of the country would greatly appreciate you toning it down, though.

There's absolutely ZERO need to be this boisterous! No one is harming you for being a member of this community.

Can you imagine if the Black Panthers demanded that they be included in cartoons, advertisement, library story times???

There is no systemic oppression.
I would argue that just on a job search, those in the alphabet encounter "it's qualified but it's weird, next".

Which is how I would hire, especially if that hire is up front, working with customers, associates.

Also, there are a LOT fewer Black Panthers

I dont know one LGBTQ person who supports any of this agenda crap. Do you?

Welcome to Bizarro World.

Schizophrenic pride may as well be a thing too, while we're at it.

I've yet to meet one. And, I'm in California, so gheys are always a stone's throw away.
Maybe they're under the radar.

The way everyone's sexual interests should be, time and place for everything.

I would argue that just on a job search, those in the alphabet encounter "it's qualified but it's weird, next".

Which is how I would hire, especially if that hire is up front, working with customers, associates.
This Key & Peele skit sums it up nicely...

It's almost like it's all manufactured...designed...advertised and dispensed....
That's my gripe. Who compelled the city of San Diego to do this?

That's my gripe. Who compelled the city of San Diego to do this?

Globalists > Their corporate latchkeys > Politicians

In that order.

Back