Americans what are your state's slogan and state animal and what is your state best at?

New Jersey
"Liberty and Prosperity"
State Dinosaur: Hadrosaurus foulkii

The most densely populated state is home to more scientists and engineers per sq mile than anywhere else on earth and more people of Peruvian descent overall than anywhere else in the country.

The only good thing to come out of Jersey is pork roll.

Florida

Florida_in_United_States.svg

Flag_of_Florida.svg

"The Sunshine State"

State Animal - Florida panther

Everglades_National_Park_Florida_Panther.jpg

Florida is the only state in the Continental United States with a tropical climate, and the only state in the Union besides Hawaii with a tropical climate. It's the only state that borders both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico and has both an east coast and a west coast. It also has the lowest high point of any US state. It has the longest coastline in the Continental US.

Ohio, the buckeye state.
Motto: with God, all things are possible (groan)
Best at making astronauts - we're so boring, people are desperate to not only leave the state, but the entire fucking planet.

Montana

Official Motto: Oro y Plata(gold and silver)
Unofficial: Big Sky Country
Unofficial unofficial: Get Lost..... in Montana

Major imports: Californians and Demmie out of staters who left their own states because the politics got too weird.... yet they bring their politics with them here and fuck up towns like Bozeman and Missoula.

Major exports: beef, potatoes, and meth.

What were good at: Work and hunting. Fuck Texas and their fake cowboys, don’t mess with Montana.

Arkansas!

250px-Arkansas_in_United_States.svg.png

shutterstock-549473149.jpg

'The Natural State'

State Animal - The White Tailed Deer
defaultGen.aspx

The 1st Wal Mart was started in Arkansas.
Arkansas has hot springs.

I dont know most of them answers but do know we're the best at meth.

Washington
Flag-of-Washington-state.jpg

No official state motto but the common one is Al-ki or Alki, "bye and bye" from Chinook

State animals are the Olympic Marmot, American Goldfinch, Orca Whale, Pacific Chorus Frog, and Steelhead Trout.
S-WA-animal1.jpg
p_2_goldfinch_2_t670x470.jpg
01_orca_killer_whale_gallery.ngsversion.1495809028392.adapt.676.1.jpg
Pacific_chorus_frog_with_goldfields_and_downingia.jpg
24354769644_803b503721_z.jpg
As for best at, it's best known for all the damn coffee shops everywhere. Can't go half a mile in any direction without finding one...

I'll play, even though I'm not from the US.

State: Baja California, Mexico

bajacalifornianorteenglish.gif

Animal: Ram
3d1fa773c6e229b691a45dd3c9ef9af7.jpg

What are we good at:

Making wine
ruta-del-vinovalle-de-guadalupe;-bcs;-mexico.jpg

Fish tacos
32d97151e0308b331eae2f082cd08088.jpg

Baja Racing
baja1000.jpg

Florida

Florida_in_United_States.svg

Flag_of_Florida.svg

"The Sunshine State"

State Animal - Florida panther

Everglades_National_Park_Florida_Panther.jpg

Florida is the only state in the Continental United States with a tropical climate, and the only state in the Union besides Hawaii with a tropical climate. It's the only state that borders both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico and has both an east coast and a west coast. It also has the lowest high point of any US state. It has the longest coastline in the Continental US.

My friend lives in Pensacola. I might retire there.

My friend lives in Pensacola. I might retire there.

If you're going to be on the west coast, I'd rather be somewhere south like Naples, where you still have warm winters and warmer water, especially in the winter. But Pensacola is certainly more affordable and has more of a Southern culture, if that's what you prefer.

1. Land of Lincoln
2. Fuck if I know. Catfish or something?
3. Boring the shit out of its people. Breeding people, who've never set foot in the South, with Southern accents. Meth. Watching kids play football because life ends in the Midwest.

If you're going to be on the west coast, I'd rather be somewhere south like Naples, where you still have warm winters and warmer water, especially in the winter. But Pensacola is certainly more affordable and has more of a Southern culture, if that's what you prefer.

I spend a lot of time in Gulf Shores because another friend lives in Fairhope. Lot of people make fun of Alabama but who cares. @Captain Davis @Jackie Blue

Back