Americans Support Restriction on Abortions

As discussed in the exchange between Higher Power and I, it's ultimately because the pro-life crowd wants to see an outright ban. That's long been a platform point sought by republicans for whom Roe v. Wade is a "litmus test".

Also, in much of Europe (at least the parts we'd care to compare ourselves to), abortion is much more accessible and much more affordable. Here it is hard to find providers and they usually work very restrictive hours outside of some few locales.
Is it? Not accordingly to the article in the OP. I personally don't know anything about abortion in Europe but from the article abortions past the first trimester and those done without parental notification are banned in most of Western Europe. If the article is wrong then tell us.

TS, you should interview a few dozen women right before their abortion. Then I want you to envision that these women are your Mother right before she gave birth you. Do this, and you will want to drive straight to your Mother's house and thank her dearly.

This is why I am fine with abortion.

Liberals want to ban guns which is in the constitution but don't you dare try to put restrictions on abortions

"They are not human like you or I are, just a mass of cells."

Hitler in reference to the jews
or
hillary "hitlery" Clinton on unborn babies chilling in they mama's stomach

?????

Or both???

I wish there were more abortions, it keeps other people's mistakes from raising my taxes and medical.

That being said, killing a baby is pretty shitty

I'm pro-choice, but I think there should be restriction on abortions. Late term abortion should not be happening. In fact, I think abortion should be limited to the first trimester.
You should watch the documentary "after tiller" which is about some of the few clinics that still perform late term abortions. some of the reasons people seek them out are actually sympathetic. Some of the families go through agonizing decisions when they find out their fetus has a rare condition that is completely incompatible with life late that isn't diagnosed until late in the pregnancy. It made me rethink my opinion on 3rd trimester abortions.

Liberals don't want to ban guns you Fox News regurgitating mouth breather. We want to stop people who shouldn't have guns from getting them to kill people like you and me. We also are not for abortion, we just believe a woman's right to choose is the most important thing. I'm all for restrictions on abortion after a certain time.

If there was a vote right to ban all guns including handguns, the liberals in the house, etc would vote yes in a second.

You should watch the documentary "after tiller" which is about some of the few clinics that still perform late term abortions. some of the reasons people seek them out are actually sympathetic. Some of the families go through agonizing decisions when they find out their fetus has a rare condition that is completely incompatible with life late that isn't diagnosed until late in the pregnancy. It made me rethink my opinion on 3rd trimester abortions.

Hopefully modern science and medicine will be able to catch these conditions and maybe fix them even before their born.

I support restrictions on the time unless the life of the mother is at risk.

I have a personal thing against abortion as a birth control but I'm not going to push my morals on others at least only at the point where I feel I must.

So at 20 to 21 weeks only with the life of the mother at risk.

However at that term premature babies survive so there should be no abortion just a c-section and do what you can for the baby.

We should support restrictions. It's beyond evil what we do in abortion clinics in the USA.

A couple of years ago, I saw an article say that more black babies were aborted than born in NYC (Where was black lives matter?). And that is really a shocking statistic.

The 5 unelected lawyers are part of a third of our government, who's job it is to determine if the laws passed by the majority of the people are in line with our Constitution.

Just fyi

...who's job it is to determine if the laws passed by the majority of the people are in line with our Constitution.

That's part of everyone's job description involved in the process. Fwiw.

I'm pro-choice, but I think there should be restriction on abortions. Late term abortion should not be happening. In fact, I think abortion should be limited to the first trimester.
I think most pro choice people fall into this category. There's a lack of sincerity around the abortion issue as well. Meaning, that those if us who are pro choice are not pro abortion, and pro life people aren't anti women's rights. Unfortunately abortion tends to fall under the "us against them" form of debate.

That's part of everyone's job description involved in the process. Fwiw.

Yes it is, but they aren't relevant to the remark I was responding to.

Soooo....

w847bs.gif

Are folks really debating whether or not right wingers undermine abortion.

How far does you head have to be in the sand to not see this

The US seems to be the only western country were abortion is an issue. The issue is that you cant find a middle ground here.
When all other western countries have found a solution that satisfactory for both sites.

I mean you must be able to find an acceptable option between Jesus freak no abortion even if its a pregnancy caused by rape or the mother's life is in danger, or the people that say you should still be able to get an abortion when the contractions already started.

People who opose Abortion for rape victims should be forced to get pregnant themselves.

Back