Opinion Americans should have the Right to Free land/house given to them by Govt, enough Wealth Oppression!

Shoden

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's getting ridiculous ladies and gentlemen....The cost of houses are complete BS.........All land is pretty much controlled now......If this was a video game, we simply got here too late.....The winners of course were the greedy racist rich people who exploited a bunch of people thru violence/etc........Sadly for us, we can't do anything, and just accept what we have.

It's clear that we need an update to the constitution and make the Corporations/Government pay for their past racism etc, by giving land and/or housing to all Americans, for free.....yep free......This is the only way, we can ensure humans have some control of their lives and get some wealth in return.

This would benifit all Americans, specially millennials....Enough of the high rent of ripping Americans off!!!!!!!!!!! Enough of going into debt hardcore!!!!!!!!! Enough of screwing over Americans.

And this is a human right BTW......A damn dog can piss in some bush and own it in the natty world....A Human can do the same, except in the unnatty "human" world......Thus this proves that land ownership is a natural born human right that every humans should have.....every human, even homeless.

i came from nothing. knew how to weigh out drugs to the tenth of a gram by the time i was 9. dad was in prison 3 times before i was 5. i was charged and convicted of two felonies at 17. at 19 i joined the military on waivers, saved nearly 30k dollars over 4 years of enlistment. got out, went to college for free due to military service, got a degree. said fuck degree ill make more money in trades. joined a union. make a 100k a year. tell me all about life being hard. quit fucking bitching and go make something of yourself.

i came from nothing. knew how to weigh out drugs to the tenth of a gram by the time i was 9. dad was in prison 3 times before i was 5. at 19 i joined the military saved nearly 30k dollars. got out, went to college for free due to military service, got a degree. said fuck degree ill make more money in trades. joined a union. make a 100k a year. quit fucking bitching a make something of yourself.

You know, you could do all that....and still get some free land/housing by the government.

It's ok....Lets keep the whole world suffering, just to give your little story some more meaning.

It's getting ridiculous ladies and gentlemen....The cost of houses are complete BS.........All land is pretty much controlled now......If this was a video game, we simply got here too late.....The winners of course were the greedy racist rich people who exploited a bunch of people thru violence/etc........Sadly for us, we can't do anything, and just accept what we have.

It's clear that we need an update to the constitution and make the Corporations/Government pay for their past racism etc, by giving land and/or housing to all Americans, for free.....yep free......This is the only way, we can ensure humans have some control of their lives and get some wealth in return.

This would benifit all Americans, specially millennials....Enough of the high rent of ripping Americans off!!!!!!!!!!! Enough of going into debt hardcore!!!!!!!!! Enough of screwing over Americans.

And this is a human right BTW......A damn dog can piss in some bush and own it in the natty world....A Human can do the same, except in the unnatty "human" world......Thus this proves that land ownership is a natural born human right that every humans should have.....every human, even homeless.

There is no such thing as a "right". You are an ape flying around on a rock through the endless expanse of space, competing for limited resources.

The cost of houses is largely because of the government. Houses are generally supply starved, and many government policies don't help out.

Places like Singapore have done central planning for housing and it worked out pretty well, although they have a government that isn't full of demented and corrupted ghouls.

You know, you could do all that....and still get some free land/housing by the government.

It's ok....Lets keep the whole world suffering, just to give your little story some more meaning.

i dont need free land. i paid for mine. even tho you said it was all bought up and none left. that was a lie. the whole world isnt suffering. if you are in a third world country then thats completely different. if you live in a place where you can be educated what the fuck is stopping you from bettering yourself? rising college debt? you can go to college for free........ nothing but excuses. i never accepted anything, i went out and got it cause i wanted it. accepting things are the way they are.......is the reason you have nothing.

Some old weirdos used to say that land can't be owned

The cost of houses is largely because of the government. Houses are generally supply starved, and many government policies don't help out.

Places like Singapore have done central planning for housing and it worked out pretty well, although they have a government that isn't full of demented and corrupted ghouls.

Ok.
See what happens if you spit out gum on the street, get caught shoplifting, get caught owning a gun, get caught driving drunk, get caught smoking weed, or even jaywalk.
Singapore works, but only if you like that kind of thing.

i dont need free land. i paid for mine. even tho you said it was all bought up and none left. that was a lie. the whole world isnt suffering. if you are in a third world country then thats completely different. if you live in a place where you can be educated what the fuck is stopping you from bettering yourself? rising college debt? you can go to college for free........ nothing but excuses. i never accepted anything, i went out and got it cause i wanted it. accepting things are the way they are.......is the reason you have nothing.
ORLY? You can get housing if you pay 200%+ of what it should be worth, and go into debt....no way.

Not a bad idea. The largest entilement programs of all time were the Southern Homestead act and Homestead act. White families got up to 360 acres free until civil right passed lol. Then the programs were discontinued. All told it's estimated to have generated 100 trillion in wealth between land, mineral rights and improvments.

I'd say it worked pretty good. Besides the stealing from Indians part.

We could do it again easy. Hallf the land is still Fed owned from running all them Indians off. Empty only full of corps logging/mining/grazing for almost free.

Last edited:
ORLY? You can get housing if you pay 200%+ of what it should be worth, and go into debt....no way.
yeah if you are dumb. save your money. be patient. buy during recession/housing market collapse. bought my first house in 2009 for 18.5k after closing. its worth 95k. and ive done nothing to it. who needs a loan when you get a 150k house for 25k. nearly every expert is saying a housing collapse coming in a year or two. play the system like you think its playing you. accepting things are the way they are.........is the reason you have nothing.

Buy your own house. Too many people want everything for free. Get a job and save.

yeah if you are dumb. save your money. be patient. buy during recession/housing market collapse. bought my first house in 2009 for 18.5k after closing. its worth 95k. and ive done nothing to it. who needs a loan when you get a 150k house for 25k. nearly every expert is saying a housing collapse coming in a year or two. play the system like you think its playing you. accepting things are the way they are.........is the reason you have nothing.
Says the guy who is ok with a society of paying debt to banks.

How about, instead of playing the system...We create a better new system...Instead of being "BRB waiting for next housing crash cuz I missed 2009, meanwhile gonna save all my money".

I get why you are against it, because you will feel pissed off that people got it easier than you....you really are just an envious POS when you look at it.

Regardless of what you think you own...you don't really own property... the united states owns it all and try to stop paying taxes... see how far that gets you. Grow up imo...

Reactions: lsa
Calling people dumb with all those grammar errors...

<Dany07>

Anyways, seems like you had a good redemption story. The problem is just sitting around waiting and hoping for a housing bubble bust doesn't sound like a strong plan for securing a home.

Says the guy who is ok with a society of paying debt to banks.

How about, instead of playing the system...We create a better new system.

I get why you are against it, because you will feel pissed off that people got it easier than you....you really are just an envious POS when you look at it.
yep im an envious piece of shit. you are the one envying what i own, land and a house. i used to think like you. bitch exactly like you. but was doing nothing to change my life. i quit bitching and did something about it. you should try it. stop envying what others have and go get it yourself. if you put the time in to get it instead of bitching you would have it by now.

Calling people dumb with all those grammar errors...

<Dany07>

Anyways, seems like you had a good redemption story. The problem is just sitting around waiting and hoping for a housing bubble bust doesn't sound like a strong plan for securing a home.

who was called dumb? calling out someone, and not properly reading a sentence......

Back