Opinion Americans are the worst patients in the world

Americans in general are too often weirdos who play childish, moronic unproductive games at work, try to hate their neighbors, and overall have little class outside of historically well(er) off communities. I love my country, but it's divided between fruitcakes who pretend to believe things they don't really believe inside, who lie about social issues to fit in, and then other various "angry at the world" types whose parents didn't read to them enough as children.

The police have taken fathers out of homes, we don't have the freedoms we pretend we have a lot of the time, and the government and corporate culture reign supreme and are too heavy on people, and it has screwed everybody up. Women don't respect men, and 90% of the single women over 25-26 I know are on their way to alcoholism and other addictions. Also, they get banged by people they don't know or care about so often that the act of sex loses all ability to bond, and it makes MOST marriages a sham without love. It's basically the eroding and corruption of the West over here.

There are many exceptions.

Sounding kinda bigoted there, bro.

I know, it’s like I’m literally hitler but I can’t be blamed my idol is Al Bundy. The only problem is he should of fucked his wife every second he got ...but I digress

"they don't get regular checkups"

Maybe because the checkups are too expensive?

Americans in general are too often weirdos who play childish, moronic unproductive games at work, try to hate their neighbors, and overall have little class outside of historically well(er) off communities. I love my country, but it's divided between fruitcakes who pretend to believe things they don't really believe inside, who lie about social issues to fit in, and then other various "angry at the world" types whose parents didn't read to them enough as children.

The police have taken fathers out of homes, we don't have the freedoms we pretend we have a lot of the time, and the government and corporate culture reign supreme and are too heavy on people, and it has screwed everybody up. Women don't respect men, and 90% of the single women over 25-26 I know are on their way to alcoholism and other addictions. Also, they get banged by people they don't know or care about so often that the act of sex loses all ability to bond, and it makes MOST marriages a sham without love. It's basically the eroding and corruption of the West over here.

There are many exceptions.

You’re old with like 11 kids and have countless failed relationships and kids with women all over the place.

You’re the problem. Not these made up women you don’t know.

You’re old with like 11 kids and have countless failed relationships and kids with women all over the place.

You’re the problem. Not these made up women you don’t know.
I look 30 have 6 kids and a steady gf, and I'm close with my ex so we can do a good job with 4 our four kids. I'm a really good dad, I'm raising traditionally normal kids, and I don't take as much out of the system as possible.. I don't rip people off.

Believe me, you're the fkn problem.

EDIT: I know a ton of girls dumbass.

I look 30 have 6 kids and a steady gf, and I'm close with my ex so we can do a good job with 4 our four kids. I'm a really good dad, I'm raising traditionally normal kids, and I don't take as much out of the system as possible.. I don't rip people off.

Believe me, you're the fkn problem.

EDIT: I know a ton of girls dumbass.

I have zero kids and zero failed relationships with kids from different women.

I’m also financially successful so I doubt I’m the problem when people like you are walking around pointing fingers at everyone else.

“Bbbbut the womenz are the problem” as you’re getting everything in sight pregnant and thinking you look young when you don’t

I have zero kids and zero failed relationships with kids from different women.

I’m also financially successful so I doubt I’m the problem when people like you are walking around pointing fingers at everyone else.

“Bbbbut the womenz are the problem” as you’re getting everything in sight pregnant and thinking you look young when you don’t
Well I'll be honest, because I am honest on Sherdog, I looked 25 at 35, and nobody would believe my age, but to your pleasure I took some Levaquin (antibiotics) and burned myself tanning, and separated my skin from the fat matrix underneath. Doctor said I did 10 years of damage almost over-night. Prior to that, all my kids teachers though I was their older brother, but it sure hasn't happened since. I do look 35 in my skin now. So your burn there (no pun) is actually accurate. You can have it.

I'm not blaming girls for how they are now, I'm making observations. I have daughters. I don't like the casual alcoholism and promiscuity culture that they literally all try to take part in. I care about them, and what happens to human society. It took a long time, and some right turns to get out of the jungle and mud huts.

Other countries don't call the US a nation of fat asses for nothing.

If people in this country ate less processed foods and sugar and exercised more, are overall health care costs would be much less. I'd be curious to see how much a country like Japan spends on healthcare annually.

But don't fat shame.

If just all lived in cities and gas cost enough to make driving unaffordable I think it’s possible we could kick this image.

Well I'll be honest, because I am honest on Sherdog, I looked 25 at 35, and nobody would believe my age, but to your pleasure I took some Levaquin (antibiotics) and burned myself tanning, and separated my skin from the fat matrix underneath. Doctor said I did 10 years of damage almost over-night. Prior to that, all my kids teachers though I was their older brother, but it sure hasn't happened since. I do look 35 in my skin now. So your burn there (no pun) is actually accurate. You can have it.

I'm not blaming girls for how they are now, I'm making observations. I have daughters. I don't like the casual alcoholism and promiscuity culture that they literally all try to take part in. I care about them, and what happens to human society. It took a long time, and some right turns to get out of the jungle and mud huts.

Damn son and this is why I try to keep disagreements as civil as possible on here, you don’t know the other persons history and I’d feel bad right now if I’d been an asshole to you before.

If people in this country ate less processed foods and sugar and exercised more, are overall health care costs would be much less. I'd be curious to see how much a country like Japan spends on healthcare annually.

OECD_health_expenditure_per_capita_by_country.svg

"they don't get regular checkups"

TO hell with regular checkups. I go in when I know something is wrong, and not a moment before. Then it's in, 'THis is the problem, fix it', and out before they can even try to get me in for anything else.

Then again, I have a severe distrust of everyone in the medical field.

What's crazy about this is that Japan's median age is waaaaaay higher. It's the oldest population in the planet. Imagine what US expenditures will look like when its population pyramid becomes the same.

I know, it’s like I’m literally hitler but I can’t be blamed my idol is Al Bundy. The only problem is he should of fucked his wife every second he got ...but I digress

<{anton}>
This sitcom is a massive hate crime.

What's crazy about this is that Japan's median age is waaaaaay higher. It's the oldest population in the planet. Imagine what US expenditures will look like when its population pyramid becomes the same.
I doubt it. Japan's obesity rate ~3.3%, US rate ~33%.
The fatties will die before they reach that age.

I doubt it. Japan's obesity rate ~3.3%, US rate ~33%.
The fatties will die before they reach that age.
?????

The american population has been getting older and it won't stop. If anything obesity rates will make it even worse.

?????

The american population has been getting older and it won't stop. If anything obesity rates will make it even worse.
Right. Obese people tend to die much earlier than normal people.

Back