Americans...and the metric system...smh!

I quite like the metric system. I wish everyone would use the same though, it's fucking annoying doing maths when trying to have a basic conversation (as I'm a bit maths phobic)

Whenever people start bringing up the metric system, I have to ask why they don't use the metric system for time.
upload_2020-11-14_21-56-26.png

I don't know jack about stone and kilograms. I go by pounds.

metric system is better. its just sheer stubborn stupidity that we haven't switched over.

I don't think Neil Armstrong had a 10mm socket on the moon. It was 9/16 all day.

images

I love the metric system because my penis sounds more impressive with the higher number of centimeters compared to inches

You actually don’t need two full sets.
You can buy one set and some others that don’t translate.
5/16=8mm
7/16=11mm
1/2=13mm
9/16=15mm
3/4=18mm

Really depends what you're doing. You can't fit a 13mm Allen key into a 1/2" set screw. If you use a 12mm, you'll likely strip them.

For open ended wrenche applications, you can probably get away with it. Anything socket or Allen, you'll want the proper size.

We're Americans. We can pick and choose when to do something with no logical reasoning because we are better than everyone else. We don't need to explain ourselves to scum such as you.

We often use both and know both. I drink pints, ran the 1600 in high school etc. why do Europeans not use deodorant? It’s just cultural.

Forget metric system, tell me why the fuck you people have to do this

View attachment 814519
{<jimmies}

i have no idea lol. maybe way back when people would talk about future events taking place first in a certain month, and then people would ask well which day within that month. and maybe that started the trend of placing the month first, as a more general time of the year, and then others would ask for more specific times, and then ask well which day? so then it began month, then day, then year.

i dunno man. trying to come up with something haha.

Last edited:
Back