American Top Team VS Brazilian Top Team

ATTfighter

Blue Belt
Reaction score
im part of ATT but i was just wonder what are the differences in the training of BTT as opposed to ATT

They come from the same minds pretty much and they do work together, I'd be willing to bet the training "approach" is nearly identical. I know ATT has some really good boxers training them.

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

i know btt has guys like sperry, arona, nog bros, busta etc that youd be training with

hey i live in south florida man, i went by your school but no one was thee

In ATT, you train with guys like Denis Kang.

In BTT, you train with guys like Sperry, Arona, the Two Nogueria's, Bustamante...

BTT was founded by Ze Mario Sperry, Murilo Bustamante, Bebeo Duarte, and Ricardo Liborio. Of the four, I believe Liborio is most senior and he is the founder of ATT, after moving to the US. In only 3 years ATT already has tons of talent: Marcus Aurelio, Hermes Franca, Thiago Alves, Moacir Boca Oliveira, Pablo Popovitch, and their American teammates: Dennis Hallman, Jeff Monson, Din Thomas, Canadian recruit Denis Kang, and their most recent signee Ricardo Almeida/Renzo Gracie brown belt Kurt Pellegrino. Now if they joined forces into one gym...................

BTT - ze mario and busta

ATT - liborio

ze mario/busta > liborio

BTT>ATT

simple math's :)

ATT has got some borring guys there, like marcos aurelio and monson, but they've got a lot of exciting guys as well, like aron ryley, and franca

Sorry bro, not even Murilo or Ze Mario will agree with them being > than Liborio.

Now I am not saying ATT is better than BTT at all, but I don't agree with Murilo or Ze Mario > Liborio.

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

It must be deep necro day.

It appears that Snowman22 was cryogenically frozen in 2005, resurfaces 12 years later and responds to all of his watched threads.

Snowman is got to be in some flakka type of trip

Guess what ?! Donald Trump is the president of US of A !!!

Naaah, i am obviously just kidding.

Dont worry, go back to coma. You are in good hands.

Guess what ?! Donald Trump is the president of US of A !!!

Naaah, i am obviously just kidding.

Dont worry, go back to coma. You are in good hands.

You forgot to tell him Bush won a second term then a Black man was president for 8 years.

And Satan is no more at the top of the foodchain of Evil...

Gluten!

You eat Gluten at night, and next morning you wake up dead motherfocker!

Back