American Top Team Miramar

Hydra1313

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i know ive made several threads regarding martial arts places and i was strongly considering att davie, but i came across this att miramar and the instructors seem to be very experienced. im interested in doing bjj judo and muay thai and boxing. i was wondering if anyone has any extra information they give on this place and if its worth the 15 drive i would be making. I know wilson gouveia is the head instructo and yuri villefort teaches the muay-thai classes. thanks in advance Contact ATT Miramar

Last edited:
I've actually took a few trial classes there, and due to problems with money I couldn't actually sign up.

First of all, the place is huge, at least compared to ATT Davie, and everything is new. I'm not so sure about the BJJ, but the Muay Thai instructor Yuri Villefort, who is also a fighter, is very patient and a good instructor as far as I could tell. (the one class I took)

I've actually took a few trial classes there, and due to problems with money I couldn't actually sign up.

First of all, the place is huge, at least compared to ATT Davie, and everything is new. I'm not so sure about the BJJ, but the Muay Thai instructor Yuri Villefort, who is also a fighter, is very patient and a good instructor as far as I could tell. (the one class I took)

thnks for the reply. i already know how much the att davie costs per month but do you know how much it is per month. im thinking it will cost more than att davie

Its best to call them for that, as there are many different options, programs, etc. (954) 538 3899

But, as far as I know for a 12 Month Agreement
1 Program Membership - 139$/month
2 Program - 169$/month
and All Program - 195$/month

yeah ill give them a call but what does the all program include? for 185

thaks for the replies. i know they have a spcial this summer but even that is too much for me. what is the one program exactly?

Back