American Nationals

Mike Wilson Jr.

Amateur Fighter
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone going?

Today is the last day for 67 dollar registration.

Im still debating. I havent been training due to a serious wrist injury. Just came back this week, and i really hate going into a tournament not being able to give 110%.

But regardless if i go out there and smash heads or not, ill be attending.

Who in?

Probably going to register tonight.
I too haven't been training that much but more because I'm waiting for my professor to open a gym after he left the one I was at. I've worked out a loose training schedule so hopefully that will get me where I need to be in the meantime. That and working out in the gym :rolleyes:

Doesnt Romulo have hook ups all over So Cal?

I cant imagine a school not wanting him to train there for a little while.

Probably going to register tonight.
I too haven't been training that much but more because I'm waiting for my professor to open a gym after he left the one I was at. I've worked out a loose training schedule so hopefully that will get me where I need to be in the meantime. That and working out in the gym :rolleyes:

I'm feeling you !

I am glad they extended the deadline. I only had one other guy in my division and now I got 5 others.

I might go there to shoot pics but I won't be competing as I'm well over my normal weight class. :D

hey... please excuse my ignorance, but I'm not aware of this tourney. what/when/where is it?

hey... please excuse my ignorance, but I'm not aware of this tourney. what/when/where is it?

United States Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation

September 25th and 26th 2010 in California State University Dominguez Hills, Carson - California.

The American National Jiu-Jitsu Championship 2010 is realized by United States Jiu-Jitsu Federation.

California State University, Dominguez Hills
1000 E. Victoria Street
Carson, California 90747

The athletes from the following countries Brazil, France, Portugal, Canada and Japan must be affiliated with their countries national Brazilian jiu jitsu federation, and must bring federation ID at the event before their fights, otherwise you will not be able to compete.

BTTinUSA! What's up man? When are you stopping by? Even just to train, we always need more training partners! Hope everything's going well man.

Anyone going?

Today is the last day for 67 dollar registration.

Im still debating. I havent been training due to a serious wrist injury. Just came back this week, and i really hate going into a tournament not being able to give 110%.

But regardless if i go out there and smash heads or not, ill be attending.

Who in?

I was planning on it but this one really snuck up on me. I had it in my sights a couple of months ago but then I'm in class last week and I see a couple of guys pretty much going every round, not taking any breaks, etc. Then Fabio looks at me and says, "you're next Murf, go jump on him," which never really happens UNLESS people are prepping for a tournament (we are usually free to pick our own sparring partners.) So I start rolling and I ask, "is there a tourney or something coming up?"
"Yeah, Nationals, weekend after next."
"The one in Dominguez Hills?"
"Yeah."
"...crap."

So I'm relegated to being merely a training partner for this one.

Back