American military reduced 25% under Obama?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
More like, "when all else fails, throw out a lame personal attack against the guy who was trying to inform you." Seriously, man, what's your deal? Why bring in that kind of disrespect and irrationality into what had been a civil discussion? It does make you look like a retard.

Give up the act Jack, everyone knows you and your schtick. Don't try and play the high road to hide your fuck up, go back to your usual moving the goal post.

Give up the act Jack, everyone knows you and your schtick. Don't try and play the high road to hide your fuck up, go back to your usual moving the goal post.

:) Yeah, everyone who knows stuff you don't is an evil monster. Have fun in the bubble.

Ah there is jack pretending he isn't wrong

Ah there is jack pretending he isn't wrong

In a nutshell (with a modicum of evidence), what's he wrong about (in this thread anyway)? If it's legit I'll pile on, since watching him squirm with such dignity is treat to behold. :)

This is to be expected.
The US for years has been looking to downsize its manned force as technology advances. The wars of the future will be fought with unmanned weaponry and in cyberspace, not with boots on the ground.

In a nutshell (with a modicum of evidence), what's he wrong about (in this thread anyway)? If it's legit I'll pile on, since watching him squirm with such dignity is treat to behold. :)

First thing is he can't even get what the OP was about then he has trouble with discretionary and mandatory, but mostly I got him to admit that if salaries aren't paced with inflation it would be a cut...he know claims that they aren't being cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back