American Idol

Everything about her is annoying. She wants to be the only judge, only one who talks etc. Totally disrespectful.

I was surprised at the treatment that farm-girl from the berry farm got for doing the rap after she first sang. She did an awesome job on it but then the judges acted all confused. Heck, I really doubt she's going to be pursuing a career in that genre but they acted so weirded out - especially Kieth.

And Randy cannot carry the head-judge shoes like Simon did.

That all said, the show will be fine, ratings will be fine. It's still a contestant-driven show and there'll always be an interest in finding the next singing sensation in the rough.

Keith and Nikki are really shitty judges. I wish the Producers can fire them right now. I'm ashamed that Randy's from Louisiana. He needs to lose some weight.

I stopped giving a fuck

Randy is annoying, Keith Urban is boring, and Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey are unbearable c***s (Even though i really some Mariah Carey songs)

I really like Keith. Mariah's been completely overshadowed by that other bird. Randy's nowhere to be seen.

The bird with the piano oh my fucking god.

I stopped giving a fuck

Randy is annoying, Keith Urban is boring, and Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey are unbearable c***s (Even though i really some Mariah Carey songs)

As much as I hate Simon he's better than all four judges combined. Nikki needs to GTFO. :mad:

See Rand's taken the helm from Simon apparently, and he ain't got the power so it's failed over to Minge. Ugh.

Only part of American Idol I've seen is Steven Tyler's creepy leer of the night, which has now all been deleted from Jimmy Kimmel's channel pretty much.

Ahaha, I missed it for a couple of years but Tyler pretended to be an auditonee. Pretty funny.

I'm watching this season. No one is really standing out, though. Last year after I saw Phil Phillip's first audition I thought he was something special and would make it far. I can't really say that about anyone this year... Some very strong voices, don't get me wrong, but voices we've all heard before.

Show is getting kind of stale.

I'm watching this season. No one is really standing out, though. Last year after I saw Phil Phillip's first audition I thought he was something special and would make it far. I can't really say that about anyone this year... Some very strong voices, don't get me wrong, but voices we've all heard before.

Show is getting kind of stale.

The bird with her original song on the piano was pretty good.

This show and the people who watch it are what's wrong with humanity.

You don't like pretty ladies singing pretty songs?

Bullshit. It's not even CLOSE to the worst thing on TV.

The people who watch the Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, and Jerseylicious are 100x worse than people who like singing competitions.

Why did that stupid fucking black girl who played the drums make it to the top 20? Stuff like that ruins the legitimacy of the "competition."

Why did that stupid fucking black girl who played the drums make it to the top 20? Stuff like that ruins the legitimacy of the "competition."

My guess is because Nikki likes literally every contestant that acts like a nutjob. She was obsessed with a creepy fucking loser calling himself "PAPA PEACHES" who couldn't sing for shit. She seemed very into the drummer girl and probably fought for her.

...or more likely, the producers think she could make for hilarious television in the next round, and she clearly won't make it anywhere so that's one less person to compete with the small group they will be pushing to win it all.

I try to overlook them putting crap through for the drama element and focus on the talented people. It was ridiculous.

I dunno the way they humiliate and ruin people's lives is pretty turrible imo. First world problems I know but whatevs.

29055985.jpg

I'm going out on a limb here: this season's winner will be a Southern white guy who plays the guitar.

Please be aware that this is a bold prediction and such a thing has never happened in Idol history.

The Voice is the superior show imo.

I do like Idol though, I like to hear new singers on big stages like that - and last year's American Idol had some really fucking great singers.

It did, but what was the point of it all if Joshua Ledet didn't even make it to the finals? That kid delivered some of the best performances that show has ever seen. Mopped the floor with everyone else. I watched some of the mid-season episodes and concluded the winner was pretty much set. Apparently I forgot the WGWG factor.

Back