American Crowds

You don't want it to be a "let's insult Americans" thread, but that's what it will be.

as a true American (Ex President) I can say this is pretty accurate, however I would add that some MMA fans here in the states are.. how do I say this (hmmmm) thee just Bleed fan !!!

I don't care what anyone says, you and Dick were good people.

I think the few people that get into the press conference actually get really excited for being there, and they usually root pretty hard for one of those fighters too. Excluding the media, obviously.

It really confuses me when American audiences shout and scream and clap at press conferences when there isn't any need to.

Maybe its like church service, sometimes people will get and dance as well.

Because there is a huge sign above the stage that says cheer and when it lights up we are supposed to do exactly that.

It's almost as if there's something in the water in America that makes you guys really hyper.

Yea its called living in America motherfucker!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical hipster who's probably an American himself insulting the American crowds.

as a true American (Ex President) I can say this is pretty accurate, however I would add that some MMA fans here in the states are.. how do I say this (hmmmm) thee just Bleed fan !!!

If you were going to pick a dead ex-President, you should have picked a badass like JFK or Andrew Jackson.

Us Americans generally like clapping at weird times. At the end of a movie. When a plane lands. At sporting events. It's pretty weird when you think about it.

Because we're the descendants of the people who survived the voyage. You have to be insane to eat human corpses to survive.

Us Americans generally like clapping at weird times. At the end of a movie. When a plane lands. At sporting events. It's pretty weird when you think about it.

The plane landing is a new thing, You get pretty excited when your plane makes it from point A to point B now a days without somebody blowing it up.

Watch a press conference for any GSP fight in Canada, they are louder than any American pc crowd bar none. What does this mean? jack shit and another thread sent to the wasteland.

Us Americans generally like clapping at weird times. At the end of a movie. When a plane lands.

Clapping at the end of a movie or when a plane lands is seriously retarded. Only in 'murica.

Watch a press conference for any GSP fight in Canada, they are louder than any American pc crowd bar none. What does this mean? jack shit and another thread sent to the wasteland.

What goes to Wasteland on SD makes zero sense

First off let me say that this isn't an 'let's insult Americans' thread.

It really confuses me when American audiences shout and scream and clap at press conferences when there isn't any need to.

In most places, the audience will sit and listen to what the fighters have to say when asked a question and then clap or cheer when it's appropriate. But American audiences don't seem to be there to listen to any of that, they just want to scream and shout things at the fighters.

I doubt that any of you actually have an answer for why this is, but it's something to talk about anyway.

It's almost as if there's something in the water in America that makes you guys really hyper.
Believe it or not, the U.S. was once a shining beacon of achievement, opportunity, and greatness to the world. Then, about 100 years ago, the American electorate wasn't paying attention and elected Woodrow Wilson president. For reasons too numerous and complex to explain here, this event marked the beginning of the end of American excellence and global superiority. Indeed, within a decade of this country's entry into the Great War, the median IQ of U.S. citizens dropped 12.7 points and it has steadily declined ever since. There's your answer.

Back