American companies that carry Brazilian NoGi?

Amy Robinson

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Anybody know of any Amercian(or Canadian) based companies that carry Brazilian No Gi gear? I'm dying to get some of their stuff, but can only image how much the shipping from Brazil would cost. Thanks for the help!

the shipping ain't that expensive to the states

no body wants to touch it until it gets settled, between the nogi-no gi ............But I hear that they are coming very strong and commited.

ace98 said:
Anybody know of any Amercian(or Canadian) based companies that carry Brazilian No Gi gear? I'm dying to get some of their stuff, but can only image how much the shipping from Brazil would cost. Thanks for the help!

Talk to Roy at fightgear.net , they are dealers in UK , he might hook you up with the shipping costs.

TEAM RFW

Well the shipping from Brazil was only $16.00 for my order which was 2 pairs of shorts, not too high but definatly not cheap either!

Rio and SSF: Thanks guyz!

We are the only dealer selling NoGi in the UK and Europe and we have a number of customers in the US who buy NoGi from us. I would imagine shipping would be pretty similar to the $16 you mention from Brazil but it depends on delivery options. It needs to be borne in mind that shipping from Europe is a pretty expensive thing. I can guarantee one thing, when we ship to the USA, it ALWAYS costs more than we charge.

Fightgear UK said:
...I can guarantee one thing, when we ship to the USA, it ALWAYS costs more than we charge.

That's not too good of a business practice, lol. I would rather have the order shipped from the UK than Southa America though as it tends to have a better chance of arriving.

Hey we've only just fixed a glitch in the software for the store.... before that it didn't charge for shipping abroad so we ended up out of pocket in some case when shipping to the US. We got it sorted now though! *phew*

Because of the way that NoGi sells out so fast though its always best to check with us before ordering. the Vitor shorts sell out before they touch the shelves usually regardless of how many we order! We have just got some of the womens tops in which are proving incredibly popular!

Fightgear UK said:
Rio and SSF: Thanks guyz!

We are the only dealer selling NoGi in the UK and Europe and we have a number of customers in the US who buy NoGi from us. I would imagine shipping would be pretty similar to the $16 you mention from Brazil but it depends on delivery options. It needs to be borne in mind that shipping from Europe is a pretty expensive thing. I can guarantee one thing, when we ship to the USA, it ALWAYS costs more than we charge.

We do the same thing. We end up discounting the product price and eatting some of the shipping cost to Europe.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
We do the same thing. We end up discounting the product price and eatting some of the shipping cost to Europe.

www.SSFgear.com

Same here , a shirt from Brazil costs about $25 to be shipped via EMS , we charge only a flate rate of $17.95 for 1,2,3,..100 shirts.

perfy said:
That's not too good of a business practice, lol. I would rather have the order shipped from the UK than Southa America though as it tends to have a better chance of arriving.

Perfy ,

Sorry to disagree with you but that is not true , Brazil is among the best courier services in the world. We ship few hundreds orders monthly and less than 1% do not arrive at the destinationa nd we were proven that they were held at customs most of the time.

Just our 2 cents ,

Back