Crime American busted smuggling handguns into Ontario.

yup, and they just assumed there was no way he could have accessed and loaded them in time, right?
The whole crux of the Crown's argument that because he was able to fire warning shots at the assailants, that the revolver he used must have been loaded and therefore "unsafely stored", which was impossible to prove.

The Firearms Act doesn't stop criminals, it creates them. The crime? Being a gun owner.

My wife's dad had the disease. :(

Funny you mention the CZ. The ambi version (CZ 85) is my favorite handgun ever. I've also got three other versions of the 75 (newer model, a compact, and an anniversary edition). All their guns deliver a nice bang for the buck.

CZ%20SP-01_zpsab4l7cyi.jpg

CZ fanboi checking in. CZ's are the shiznit. Nice wood on that gun. I see it's Cajunized, too... noooiicceeee.

Last edited:
I’m fine with that but don’t bitch if we want to secure our borders.

And I won’t if you do.

Could you imagine?

What would a Canada-US border cost? Alaska-Canada border=1.500 miles and US-Canada=4,000 miles. The geography and weather conditions.

Don't give Trump any ideas!!!

Tip of the iceberg. They transport weekly and there are a few hot beds for gun storing by criminals in ontario. Niagara, hamilton, thunderbay are huge melting pots of gun storage.

Back