American Brian Stann

Was he proven innocent in Japan? If so I would still question him because thing could get brush under the carpet .

Americans watch Americans when doing unethical things sometimes, especially when they are in a different country.

So he was proven innocent, but he's American so guilty in your book. Thanks, I think your opinions are no longer required here.

So he was proven innocent, but he's American so guilty in your book. Thanks, I think your opinions are no longer required here.

Well I thought he was living in Japan on an American base.

Well I thought he was living in Japan on an American base.

It really doesn't matter, at the point someone said he was tried and found innocent you should have simply looked into the matter before making more accusations.

Your original point of bringing the topic up was valid, mostly, but with that post you went over the line.

It really doesn't matter, at the point someone said he was tried and found innocent you should have simply looked into the matter before making more accusations.

Your original point of bringing the topic up was valid, mostly, but with that post you went over the line.

I guess for some people it is over the line but myself it's not. My brother serves in the arm forces , so I have some insight on what goes on overseas .

I guess for some people it is over the line but myself it's not. My brother serves in the arm forces , so I have some insight on what goes on overseas .

No, you have insight on what CAN go on overseas. Which is why before you talk you look at the circumstances surrounding this particular event.

Not really. The guy got in trouble while he served for sexual assault I think, or sexual harassment, I can't remember.

Translated to: I'm a sad little bitch who's jealous of praise some man is getting online, so I'm going to make it sound like he was guilty of such things even though a little research proved his innocence

Translated to: I'm a sad little bitch who's jealous of praise some man is getting online, so I'm going to make it sound like he was guilty of such things even though a little research proved his innocence

I change my stance when a previous poster posted the case. Don't have to get Murica on me :)

He looks fake to me, but still a better person than Kennedy.. This is my opinion.

I can just hear the promo now.

"TWO AMERICAN WAR HEROES FIGHT IN THE OCTAGON... FOR FREEDOM"

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Rogan - "THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING FIGHTS IN YEARS"

Rogan - "BOTH GUYS HAVE BRICKS IN BOTH HANDS"

Should add kill count in tale of the tape for dem EXTREME 'MURICAN PPV sales.

...he mentioned Rand Paul for a second which was interesting.

Not really. The guy got in trouble while he served for sexual assault I think, or sexual harassment, I can't remember.

In the military, a harmless joke can get you in trouble for sexual "assault". All it takes is one pissed-off-at-life twat who decides to convince the system that the fact that you made that joke is why their life sucks and you're fucked.

A little unbiased research on this dynamic will tear apart pretty much everything you're told to believe about sexual assault.

I loved that podcast, one of the all time best podcasts ever by Joe.

I hope Brian starts his own podcast, I'd love to listen to him for a few hours once or twice a week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back