America thinks Conor is racist

I don't count any of those polls they do on tmz. I think most of the people that vote on that are just house wife's that love to just gossip and be annoying.

Every white male(especially if he is straight) is racist.

You can be proud to be anything in America except a straight, white man. Then you're a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot.

TMZ seem like the sort of site(s) that contribute to stereotypes about Americans. Trump is doing a good job of it as well.

Anyway, I sort of understand now why celebrities or well known sportsmen/women in the States have about 20 people from PR companies working for them.

That still doesn't explain why people would think he's racist. What did he say or do that could be construed as racist?
I guess when he said Siver was a Nazi and called Diaz a cholo fajita.

Every white male(especially if he is straight) is racist.
Everyone is racist, why single out white males? Why would non-whites not be racist do they have some sort of special super power that prevents them from being racist?

'merica will be merica- land of liberal pussy's. You can't say anything without hurting someone's feelings in 'merica

That still doesn't explain why people would think he's racist. What did he say or do that could be construed as racist?

He called Nate Diaz a fajita. Go find a Mexican or Latino and call them a fajita, see if they think its racist lol.

I come from Canada. My best friend as a young child was black. I didn't realize we were different because my mom was never racist. She taught me that ppl are ppl. All the same no one person better than another because of skin colour. For the most part I believe that most Canadians were brought up that way, and believe it.

But living in DC now, I saw the differences immediately. The second new friend I made in the US was black. We've spent alot of time together. And I've seen how racism in the US has affected him. We were driving back from NY once, and I wanted to stop in Baltimore for a crab boil feast on the inner harbour. He refuses to even go into that city. I thought it was kinda silly. After a cpl minutes of running it through my head, I realized I was wrong. I'm a white Canadian male. We dont get alot racism, or hate against us. I'm not a black American male, never have been. So, I don't know what it's like for him. So, I just said... Ok man, no Baltimore... gotcha.

Racism exists in the US. I've seen it, and also the effects of it.

Anyway... Conor says racist shit. It's a fact. To say he doesn't, or defending him doing it, is just fucked up.

Do you guys know why Sherdog stopped putting polls on the frontpage?... Because the results were embarrassing.

America is full of trolls and ignorant people who like to pretend like they know what's going on.

16,300 votes.
One of America's most popular websites.....
16,000 votes.......
Are we using our brain here? That poll has been up for 2 days. In those two days, an average of 4,000,000 people have visited eBay. An average of 2,000,000 have visited CNN. An average of 9,000,000 people have used Facebook in that span. And you are telling me that those 9,000 people that voted him racist on that tiny little website is enough to determine "America thinks he is racist". That is 0.00003% of the population. Something tells me you don't "math" very good, TS. I think there is an opening for Bernie Sander's campaign manager. You sound overly qualified.

60656735.jpg

I come from Canada. My best friend as a young child was black. I didn't realize we were different because my mom was never racist. She taught me that ppl are ppl. All the same no one person better than another because of skin colour. For the most part I believe that most Canadians were brought up that way, and believe it.

But living in DC now, I saw the differences immediately. The second new friend I made in the US was black. We've spent alot of time together. And I've seen how racism in the US has affected him. We were driving back from NY once, and I wanted to stop in Baltimore for a crab boil feast on the inner harbour. He refuses to even go into that city. I thought it was kinda silly. After a cpl minutes of running it through my head, I realized I was wrong. I'm a white Canadian male. We dont get alot racism, or hate against us. I'm not a black American male, never have been. So, I don't know what it's like for him. So, I just said... Ok man, no Baltimore... gotcha.

Racism exists in the US. I've seen it, and also the effects of it.

Anyway... Conor says racist shit. It's a fact. To say he doesn't, or defending him doing it, is just fucked up.

That's weird. That area in my experience has been one of the most hardcore PC areas.

Back