America thinks Conor is racist

Racism is used a lot as a distraction anytime anyone is unhappy about just about anything. We are not on here talking about the allowed discrimination and racism for certain groups in the US (i.e.: NAACP, BET, United N College Fund, international association for black chief's of police and the list goes on) we are griping about someone talking about food or trying to push someone's buttons and sell fights. Over PC America at its finest.

Everyone showing their true colors as soon as race gets brought up. Who said anything about blacks?

And why does everyone here hate tmz but couldn't wait for the sport to be mainstream?

Haha. The obsession from the rest of the world over what Americans think. You know how much we care about a poll showing what people in your shitbox country think? Not one fucking bit. You are not important enough to waste time on trying to figure out.

And that's the rub. People no longer understand that one can say something that's fucked up, yet not actually be fucked up.
I don't think it's a no longer thing, it's an exposure thing, people used to say fucked up shot all the time and it was fine because only that persons fans heard the comments, thinking of comedians and such, now, say something fucked up and everyone is potentially exposed to it

This is very true. However there are a lot of people that get the idea that you can say fucked up stuff and be totally normal, but a seemingly ever expanding mass of folks that don't get that saying something and being something isn't automatically one in the same.

not surprised at all, muricans are overly PC

That's such a stupid generalization.

America has 300 million people.

Go to the country side or the inner city ghettos, and tell me those people are overly PC lmao.

America is one of the most racist countries to ever exist.

There's definitely a super liberal surge of younger people who come mainly from the suburbs and are college kids going on currently, but it is only happening because its a push of resistance towards the massive amounts of ignorance and bigotry that has been present in America since the foundation of the country.

That's such a stupid generalization.

America has 300 million people.

Go to the country side or the inner city ghettos, and tell me those people are overly PC lmao.

America is one of the most racist countries to ever exist.

There's definitely a super liberal surge of younger people who come mainly from the suburbs and are college kids going on currently, but it is only happening because its a push of resistance towards the massive amounts of ignorance and bigotry that has been present in America since the foundation of the country.

You tell him comrade!

Every white male(especially if he is straight) is racist.

TS: only those susceptable to the 'white guilt' tactic being peddled by the social justice crowd would believe McGregor is racist by his recent comments.

Web polls are notoriously inaccurate and if it represents anything at all it's the kind of people that would take a poll on TMZ's website. Not exactly representative of "America". Chances are the people that answered are far left and think that racism is any non-praise or questionable statement made by a white person about a person of another race or culture. Too many people in the West have lost the real meaning of the word racism and why it's bad. It's now used as a social weapon to shut down opinions they don't like.

"You know what REALLY grinds my gears, you America, Fuck you!"

This needs to be taken more serious though. He is not a racist by any means.

Why your little mind would equate what he said to communism is anybody's guess.

I am supporting him, so put your claws away my friend. We have to fight the evil ways of the west so let's conserve our energy. :)

I am supporting him, so put your claws away my friend. We have to fight the evil ways of the west so let's conserve our energy. :)
tmz makes me sick, and if i could get away with it cleanly i would actually kill every single person that works for that disgusting publication.

That is a a bit extreme, can't we just round them up along with the kardashians and put them on an Island somewhere?

PC crybaby whiners.

I'm american, and nothing McG has said is even remotely offensive to me.

People are so fucking sensitive nowadays

image001.jpg

You are native American? Cool Chief

He makes fun of all demographics including several shades of white. Racist wouldn't be the correct term.

Back