America thinks Conor is racist

GoatSP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
according to one of americas most popular websites (tmz) Conor is a racist
r7QHNPr.png

Yeah, the part of America that actually goes and looks at that heap of shit website.

They're like vegans. They don't count.

America is full of pussies and SJWs crying about microaggressions and being triggered so that's not surprising.

TMZ reporters would sell their own mother if they had a hint of a good story. Their audience is not to be taken in consideration.

i bet they're the same people that say blacks can't be racists because they were slaves, using that logic irish people can't be racist too because they were slaves
That still doesn't explain why people would think he's racist. What did he say or do that could be construed as racist?

i bet they're the same people that say blacks can't be racists because they were slaves, using that logic irish people can't be racist too because they were slaves
I've grown very tired of it being acceptable to shit on white people (see superbowl 50 for one of many examples) so if i end up offending someone who cares? It's a double standard.

1 Fuck TMZ

2- Everyone things everyone and everything is fucking racist.

Who cares? People need to lighten the fuck up.

That still doesn't explain why people would think he's racist. What did he say or do that could be construed as racist?
Probably because he called Nate a fajita or Siver a Nazi.

It's tacky, but it isn't racism.

Back