Opinion America needs a centrist party badly

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both Democrats and Republicans are heading into far left and far right respectively. Constant war all the time.

Get a third major party in US to draw good stuff from both sides and stay in the middle.

I guess everyone would profit.

The right has barely moved. The left has sprinted in the wrong direction so everything normal now seems 'far right'.

Men can't have babies. Far right.
Trannies shouldn't dance in front of children. Far right.
Just leave us alone. Far right.

The right has moved further right on abortion. Now in some states they dont even want exceptions on rape and incest!

Also back in the day the GOP was in favor of state control and oversight of industries, utilities, defense sector. Now they helped send it all overseas since Reagan and the mass deregulation idiocy sent manufacturing to China and allowed foreigners the ability to buy up American resources and now foreign governments have a say in the foreign policy of the US

The left has gone insane with race, gender etc denial

(Trans)lation: Not nearly enough free money (collected from hardworking taxpayers) being handed out to people who are lazy, by the Democrats to satisfy the left.

There is no major policy difference between any administration during your entire lifetime. Both parties are servants to their favored corporate oligarchs.

The only difference is cultural war bullshit wedge issues that only idiots like you care about.

What specifically is "far right" regarding Republicans? @nameless

Nothing. People are just regurgitating left wing propaganda.

If the party had gone far right, you'd think they'd be trying to reimplement segregation or keep women from voting. Instead all they're doing is trying to keep drag queens from twerking in front of kids and this makes them "far right" and "ultra MAGA".

The right has barely moved. The left has sprinted in the wrong direction so everything normal now seems 'far right'.

Men can't have babies. Far right.
Trannies shouldn't dance in front of children. Far right.
Just leave us alone. Far right.

This. Todays "right" would be left of JFK.

Both parties are center right. GOP is just way more to the right.
There's truth to this to the extent that they both represent the elite, but on an individual policy level they will from time to time push very different things and the extremes of both parties tends to be very bad.

I think there are many democrats who are so far left that they make many other democrats seem this way. AOC is way far left compared to Biden.

Okay, and? There is no major policy put into place your entire life from either party that would be considered far left.

Her own party voted down the green new deal.

Your entire life both parties have been waging a war of global imperialism.

Okay, and? There is no major policy put into place your entire life from either party that would be considered far left.

Her own party voted down the green new deal.

Your entire life both parties have been waging a war of global imperialism.

I was trying to agree with you . . . not sure where the rest of this reply is supposed to be directed at.

Sheesh. I never said anything about a policy being put into place during my lifetime that was a left as AOC.

Back