America is taking the belts

I think Lyoto takes a belt back. Impressive run at the moment for Murica though.

This is the first and most interesting thread on this subject. I'm sure it will be the last as well, in the next half hour. This riveting subject needs to be revisited as often as possible, perhaps until the last of my fellow patriotic Americans who live vicariously through the accomplishments of fighters they bash every chance they can get, have satisfied their need to feel superior on the internet.

If Pettis can stop pulling out of fights then Khabib would beat him

Machida is going to destroy Weidman

And 135/125 wmma division.... no one cares about that rubbish

Aldo is going to smash Mendes

again

maybe a round or 2 later
Lol. Wut.

Good fucking god, Im as American as anyone but how can you get fired up over beating Brazil at MMA. There are 350 million people in the USA compared to how many in Brazil?(dont know, dont care)

I mean geez, give some props to the fighters from Brazil, they invented BJJ and I can think of 20 fighters from Brazil who are tough as nails.

Why does the `Murica montage poster have a couple of T-Rex on it? The guns, the cheeseburgers I get...but large dinosaurs?

Also, this will probably be the last time the U.S. holds so many of the belts. Non-American fighters are getting better and better and this brief period of American dominance will probably not last long.

Jarl

Good fucking god, Im as American as anyone but how can you get fired up over beating Brazil at MMA. There are 350 million people in the USA compared to how many in Brazil?(dont know, dont care)

I mean geez, give some props to the fighters from Brazil, they invented BJJ and I can think of 20 fighters from Brazil who are tough as nails.

they stole jiu jitsu from the japanese and put a "Brazilian" in front of. Let's pretend like every american who practices jiu jitsu invented, and let's called it AJJ - American Jiu jitsu

Why does the `Murica montage poster have a couple of T-Rex on it? The guns, the cheeseburgers I get...but large dinosaurs?

Also, this will probably be the last time the U.S. holds so many of the belts. Non-American fighters are getting better and better and this brief period of American dominance will probably not last long.

Jarl

T-Rex skeletons have only been found in America

That's like asking why there's so many explosions in a Micheal Bay movie.

Because it's fucking awesome that's why.

And just to clarify, the addition T Rexs make it more awesome, Micheal Bay sucks donkey ass.

That's like asking why there's so many explosions in a Micheal Bay movie.

Because it's fucking awesome that's why.

And just to clarify, the addition T Rexs make it more awesome, Micheal Bay sucks donkey ass.

100% this. An American 100% which, and I have to check on the conversion rate, is something like 124% in Europe, 159% in South America, and unquantifiable in the Balkans.

So yeah, I saw this thread coming. yay U.S. and A. I'm sure it won't last in this comprehensive state of dominance, but it's cool Muricans are doing so well right now. In general I like it spread around more, which I'm sure we're heading towards.

1 more Brazilian champ down and 1 more to go. I posted here months ago that the era of Brazilian MMA was over. Americans are taking back all the belts, and it is happening. TJ crushed Barao, an allegedly unstoppable Brazilian champ. Aldo is next. Chad Mendez is going to beat that ass, and a Brazilian will never win another belt in the UFC. Mark my words.

In honor of memorial day...

A little respect, get the man's name right. It's Mendes.

Back