America Has Been at War 93% of the Time – 222 out of 239 Years – Since 1776

And yes, if you don't like it you can leave.
That's freedom.

No, if you don't like it, you can be vocal and fight against it from inside. Not being called a traitor and denied your freedom of speech by a trumptard.

That's democracy.

I'm not agreeing with you, I think you make the world a worse place by being in it.

You sound like a bitter ex.
War is inevitable. Better to be on the winning side.

You gonna start a pacifist colony that starves to death without US intervention and shame them on Twitter if they don't?

No, if you don't like it, you can be vocal and fight against it from inside. Not being called a traitor and denied your freedom of speech by a trumptard.

That's democracy.

Jesus Christ.
You're a naive one ain't you.
You keep fighting the good fight using all of the tools and privelidge you got from people fighting wars for you.

Jesus Christ.
You're a naive one ain't you.
You keep fighting the good fight using all of the tools and privelidge you got from people fighting wars for you.

Privelidge is not a word.
Yeah sure, warmonger, killing 500 000 Irakians was essential for my "privelidges".

Privelidge is not a word.
Yeah sure, warmonger, killing 500 000 Irakians was essential for my "privelidges".

Oh did I spell it wrong?
War is killing more people than the other side. Americans are pretty good at that. Bring it on.

They profit from war, even if there's no need for war as long as oil and central bank is involved.

Oh did I spell it wrong?
War is killing more people than the other side. Americans are pretty good at that. Bring it on.

This is a pretty twisted and retarded interpretation of war.

War should be engaged in to achieve a necessary and reachable goal. If you think "kill the most people" is an appropriate goal for any conflict, someone should probably end you.

well....ya
it's called a Global Hegemony, the world's greatest ever, for a reason

why do you think we DOMINATE the UN Security Council, essentially are all of NATO that matters, and are where the World Bank and IMF are located.....

The U.S. Has Only Been At Peace For 21 Years Total Since Its Birth

Below, I have reproduced a year-by-year timeline of America’s wars, which reveals something quite interesting: since the United States was founded in 1776, she has been at war during 214 out of her 235 calendar years of existence. In other words, there were only 21 calendar years in which the U.S. did not wage any wars.

To put this in perspective:

* Pick any year since 1776 and there is about a 91% chance that America was involved in some war during that calendar year.

* No U.S. president truly qualifies as a peacetime president. Instead, all U.S. presidents can technically be considered “war presidents.”

* The U.S. has never gone a decade without war.

* The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression.

Year-by-year Timeline of America’s Major Wars (1776-2011)

So we can add 4 more years of war. That means that for 222 out of 239 years – or 93% of the time – America has been at war. (We can quibble with the exact numbers, but the high percentage of time that America has been at war is clear and unmistakable.)

Indeed, most of the military operations launched since World War II have been launched by the U.S.

And American military spending dwarfs the rest of the world put together.

No wonder polls show that the world believes America is the number 1 threat to peace.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/ameri...-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/5565946

Considering very few of those wars are fought anywhere near the US mainland, this is actually quite impressive.

This is what makes it all so shameful. The vast majority of these wars, are wars of choice.

We literally choose to kill people.

But of course we are a Chirstchen nation.

Its not about religion. Its about dollars. Winning wars is good for business.

Back