America #1

I dunno, the speech laws seem a bit more draconian in most of Europe. I'm a little torn on the drinking age, because I'm not sure I want teenagers mixing in with bar crowd. I do think there should be more consistency. What country are you in, BTW?
Bear in mind ur country removed.some of its anti propaganda laws in the 80s created after ww2 too whereas most euro countrys kept them (fairness doctrine i think) and that has had some ugly fallout (fox,trump,tyt,blm,uber right wing radio etc)
Ireland..home of the most beloved people on earth before conor mcgregor ruined all that :)

I dunno, the speech laws seem a bit more draconian in most of Europe. I'm a little torn on the drinking age, because I'm not sure I want teenagers mixing in with bar crowd. I do think there should be more consistency. What country are you in, BTW?

There's plenty of exceptions to freedom in speech in all countries that has it, which is understandable. For most people it will rarely be even close to an issue in any country though.

As for teenagers drinking I'd sooner have 18 year olds (adults) at a bar than 16 year olds driving cars. If anything I feel it's a bit stupid that in Sweden an adult isn't automatically allowed to buy alcohol in a store (you have to be 20 for that).

Remember that time someone bothered to find out how any nordic countries' foreign policy was? Me neither.

It s hard to refute America's greatness and the achievements of its elite.

However, it is hard to not recognise the inferiority of America's last third when compared with the rest of the world.

You guys rule the world but also produce an incredible amount of human mediocrity and garbage.
The opportunity is there for anyone to succeed. That's really all you can ask from your country. If you fail to take advantage of it, and remain an impoverished, illiterate mess......that's your own fault. America, hell yeah!

In all honesty how can America be #1 when our 2016 presidential candidates are Trump & Clinton.

That alone loses a ton of credibility points.

Fat poor people is not because they eat a lot of food though.

Stop being so stupid for once in your life.
have you seen some of the fat poor people in this country? they sleep until noon and eat more by 2pm than i do all day. just saying.

In all honesty how can America be #1 when our 2016 presidential candidates are Trump & Clinton.

That alone loses a ton of credibility points.

oh, i get it. self loathing is so in right now.

Fat poor people is not because they eat a lot of food though.

Stop being so stupid for once in your life.

e6362a6d3f2a5dfd4d49affba56088dd2cf89ecce966476976014dae6f73c09f.jpg

Poor people aren't fat because they eat tons of food. What didn't you get?

It's the types of foods they eat that are bad. When you're poor it's much cheaper to eat overly processed foods that are loaded with terrible things.

That's why they're fat. Soda is cheaper than water

have you seen some of the fat poor people in this country? they sleep until noon and eat more by 2pm than i do all day. just saying.

oh, i get it. self loathing is so in right now.

They eat bad food because they're poor. This is a known fact. Like I said soda and processed juices are cheaper than water and a lot more unhealthy.

Fast food is cheaper then fresh veggies from the market. This is well known information. You can stretch a dollar further by eating fast food

They eat bad food because they're poor. This is a known fact. Like I said soda and processed juices are cheaper than water and a lot more unhealthy.

Fast food is cheaper then fresh veggies from the market. This is well known information. You can stretch a dollar further by eating fast food

That's just a BS excuse. I grew up in abject poverty and didn't have to eat junk. Water is free. I lived on mostly peanut butter and fruit. You don't have to eat shit just cause you are poor. Catholic soup kitchen served semi decent food too and was a healthier and cheaper dinner choice than fast food. I was skinny as a rail until I went to college.

That's just a BS excuse. I grew up in abject poverty and didn't have to eat junk. Water is free. I lived on mostly peanut butter and fruit. You don't have to eat shit just cause you are poor. Catholic soup kitchen served semi decent food too and was a healthier and cheaper dinner choice than fast food. I was skinny as a rail until I went to college.

Many studies have been done on this. You're completely wrong here.

Good water isn't free and places like the inner city doesn't have clean drinking water from the faucet.

There is a reason the poorest states also seem to have the most obese and stupid people as well. There is a link to this whatever you want to believe it or not.

Kfc can feed s family much easier than a supermarket and fresh fruits and veggies.

We have the lead in science and tech...thank you genius visa.

This is a good point.

Anyone that's been to college knows that graduate departments in engineering and all sciences are absolutely packed with foreigners. But people think the US simply "produces" all this knowledge on its own and then "gives" it to the world out of charity and good will.

It's a mutual relationship. The US has a fuckton of resources which attracts a whoooooole bunch of really smart and talented foreigners. These foreigners in turn produce a bunch of stuff for American universities and companies. This huge production creates more resources which then attracts more foreigners and the cycle continues.

He didn't really do anything to debunk America being #1. Being #1 doesn't mean you win every single category. Just that you are consistently high in all of them. Is there any country that is better than the US in every category he mentioned, while not being lower than in any other significant category (note, its not a rhetorical question. I honestly don't know. Maybe somewhere like Luxemburg or something)

Many studies have been done on this. You're completely wrong here.

Good water isn't free and places like the inner city doesn't have clean drinking water from the faucet.

There is a reason the poorest states also seem to have the most obese and stupid people as well. There is a link to this whatever you want to believe it or not.

Kfc can feed s family much easier than a supermarket and fresh fruits and veggies.

Interesting that you mentioned KFC.

Chicken is $1.50/lb at Kroger.
A single chicken breast is $2.69 at KFC, which is going to price out to like $7 or $8 per lb.

U.S.A. Is falling apart. They committed the worst war crime of the new millennium in the invasion of Iraq, are destroying the planet via climate change and they treat poor people like a vampire treats a hot blonde. Hypnotize and suck dry.

I mean, the meme is funny and all, but I Olympic Athletes represent like 0.0000001% of our population. Not exactly a good indicator of the overall population health. I'm a god-fearing, red blooded America who loves Jesus and Ronald Reagan as much the next guy, but we do have an obesity problem that we need to fix.

U.S.A. Is falling apart. They committed the worst war crime of the new millennium in the invasion of Iraq

Ok, Iraq was pretty fucked, but it is nowhere near the biggest war crime. Look at the shit the Boko Harem is doing, for example.

treat poor people like a vampire treats a hot blonde. Hypnotize and suck dry.

The lowest 10% of poor people in America enjoy standards of living comparable to mediancitizens in most of the world.

Back