America #1

gnz.gif

giphy.gif

Um, no. Just no. Sorry.
Damning point. Which immigrants have come here and not done better than in their own country? If you have any, why did they move? Please God, give me the name of one Swedish or Danish person who's come here and didn't have a great life.

Hes not bashing the place ....just pointing out how stupid saying its the 'most free' when for example in holland u can snort drugs off a hooker ur fucking while a cop watches ...and if shes 17 she can have a beer afterwards :)
What drugs are you allowed to snort in Holland?

You can buy weed and hash, and get whores, but frankly, that really only matters if you can't get laid by real girls, and even then, you're free to get whores in Reno. None of this, BTW, makes up for the fact that they don't have free speech.

of course america in no longer #1

but it will be once they make it great again

lived in america for a year and i loved it.
granted, it was only in the rich parts of the north east and only with millionaires.

so, if most of america is like that, hell yeah.

also loved manhattan. it's great to have money while being there though.
You sound poor.

We celebrating America in here?

MERICA! FUCK YEAH!

01446899649bbdff59976f80836d268f.jpg

if you moved any other country's entire population here, they would be happier.

Dont know about that. If its true, who are there so many European and other countries who rank higher on happiness indices?

Sure lots of third worlders from Africa, South America, and the Middle East move to the US for obvious reasons, but then you have many Murkans who move to Canada and move abroad to places like Ecuador because the cost of living is too high in the States.

Dont know about that. If its true, who are there so many European and other countries who rank higher on happiness indices?

Sure lots of third worlders from Africa, South America, and the Middle East move to the US for obvious reasons, but then you have many Murkans who move to Canada and move abroad to places like Ecuador because the cost of living is too high in the States.

You making a funny?

There are not "many Americans" who move to Canada or Ecuador. I'm not even sure what prompted you to say Ecuador, but nobody moves there on their own, or Canada, without having to move for their job.

Of course it's much easier to run a racially homogeneous society with little crime and every chick is hot as shit. Now they're experiencing a little "diversity" and the crime rates are going up, happiness is going the other way. It was not sustainable.

Hey, we have the best technology, even if it's all made in China and Korea.

You making a funny?

There are not "many Americans" who move to Canada or Ecuador. I'm not even sure what prompted you to say Ecuador, but nobody moves there on their own, or Canada, without having to move for their job.

Cereal? you didnt know about Cuenca, Ecuador?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/american-retirees-flock-ecuador-fight-gringo-stereotype-n61966
http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2016/01/29/cuenca-ecuador/79451984/

US is the fourth largest number of immigrants to Canada behind China, India, and Phillipines as of the 2011 census.

Even Bork Lazer changed his citizenship.

Of course it's much easier to run a racially homogeneous society with little crime and every chick is hot as shit. Now they're experiencing a little "diversity" and the crime rates are going up, happiness is going the other way. It was not sustainable.

LOL, I cant tell if this is serious or not. So Murkans arent happy because their chicks are fat and the Coloureds are fvking everything up for whitey again?

Cereal? you didnt know about Cuenca, Ecuador?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/american-retirees-flock-ecuador-fight-gringo-stereotype-n61966
http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2016/01/29/cuenca-ecuador/79451984/

US is the fourth largest number of immigrants to Canada behind China, India, and Phillipines as of the 2011 census.

Even Bork Lazer changed his citizenship.

LOL, I cant tell if this is serious or not. So Murkans arent happy because their chicks are fat and the Coloureds are fvking everything up for whitey again?
I had no idea about Cuenca. I guess it makes sense to move to a third world country after retirement, but they do have to make their money here first. I always said if I ever made enough money, I'd move to the poorest place I could find and stretch that money out. Went to Morocco a few years ago and found a surf shop/apartment in Imsouane for like 10 grand. Would have bought it if and retired there if I was 20 years older.

I couldn't find anything solid on how many Americans move to Canada, but I'd be willing to bet quite a lot that more Canadians come here than Americans go there.

What drugs are you allowed to snort in Holland?

You can buy weed and hash, and get whores, but frankly, that really only matters if you can't get laid by real girls, and even then, you're free to get whores in Reno. None of this, BTW, makes up for the fact that they don't have free speech.
Whores are real girls son....the honest kind ,they are upfront about how much itl cost
And they have free speech too ..restrictions yes but last i.checked there are restrictions in place in the u.s too.

Whores are real girls son....the honest kind ,they are upfront about how much itl cost
And they have free speech too ..restrictions yes but last i.checked there are restrictions in place in the u.s too.
I've been to Holland a bunch of times, with every intention of throwing out the 50 Euros for a whore, but pretty much any American, Australian, or English girl will bang you for free, so I still never did get a hooker.

The weed and the whores are all in like a 3 block area, and we have areas here where weed and hookers are also legal. I'm not sure if they ever did this, but last time I was there, they were going to even make weed illegal to anyone who's not Dutch. I agree weed and whores should be legal everywhere, but that is not more important than free speech.

There are no speech restrictions for anything that isn't a call to action in the US, which is nothing to do with being "offensive". As long as you don't incite violence, you can pretty much say whatever you want here. Not the case in Holland.

I've been to Holland a bunch of times, with every intention of throwing out the 50 Euros for a whore, but pretty much any American, Australian, or English girl will bang you for free, so I still never did get a hooker.

The weed and the whores are all in like a 3 block area, and we have areas here where weed and hookers are also legal. I'm not sure if they ever did this, but last time I was there, they were going to even make weed illegal to anyone who's not Dutch. I agree weed and whores should be legal everywhere, but that is not more important than free speech.

There are no speech restrictions for anything that isn't a call to action in the US, which is nothing to do with being "offensive". As long as you don't incite violence, you can pretty much say whatever you want here. Not the case in Holland.
Try it ...its fun

Agreed weed and hookers should be legal..hell all drugs
And ur daft laws on drinking.....i can bang some teenager in the states but not buy her a beer? Wtf

Same.concept as most countries with free speech then just differing on what counts as offensive or inciting violence.

Try it ...its fun

Agreed weed and hookers should be legal..hell all drugs
And ur daft laws on drinking.....i can bang some teenager in the states but not buy her a beer? Wtf

Same.concept as most countries with free speech then just differing on what counts as offensive or inciting violence.
Went to a sex show once with an Irish chick I met and another time with an Australian girl. Was planning on going back for the whores but wound up hooking up with those girls instead, and after that I just kind of lost motivation for the hookers. I'm bordering on too old now to run around Europe like I did, so I think I just missed my window. I used to stay at the St. Christopher on Warmoesstraat, like right by the red light area, but that's a little depressing to do that after 30.

You're not really supposed to bang teenagers here either, or get them drunk. I did both when I myself was young. I think everyone agrees that the drinking age is too high, which is why those laws are very loosely enforced. Nobody is going to prison for underage drinking.

It's not really the same concept with regard to speech. There is a very clear line here, and nobody gets surprised and has to be told they're crossing the line. Criticize anything you want and the supreme court has your back. It's getting fuzzier with the addition of "hate crime" charges, but the original concept was correct.

Went to a sex show once with an Irish chick I met and another time with an Australian girl. Was planning on going back for the whores but wound up hooking up with those girls instead, and after that I just kind of lost motivation for the hookers. I'm bordering on too old now to run around Europe like I did, so I think I just missed my window. I used to stay at the St. Christopher on Warmoesstraat, like right by the red light area, but that's a little depressing to do that after 30.

You're not really supposed to bang teenagers here either, or get them drunk. I did both when I myself was young. I think everyone agrees that the drinking age is too high, which is why those laws are very loosely enforced. Nobody is going to prison for underage drinking.

It's not really the same concept with regard to speech. There is a very clear line here, and nobody gets surprised and has to be told they're crossing the line. Criticize anything you want and the supreme court has your back. It's getting fuzzier with the addition of "hate crime" charges, but the original concept was correct.
You are never too old dude ...fire on in
Get drunk and high and have a good time

Hey if its 18 and keen why not lol
Yeah drinking laws u guys have are fucked up it should never be older than the ages for enlisting to fight for your country ,voting or fucking.

Same in most free speech countries dude

You are never too old dude ...fire on in
Get drunk and high and have a good time

Hey if its 18 and keen why not lol
Yeah drinking laws u guys have are fucked up it should never be older than the ages for enlisting to fight for your country ,voting or fucking.

Same in most free speech countries dude
I dunno, the speech laws seem a bit more draconian in most of Europe. I'm a little torn on the drinking age, because I'm not sure I want teenagers mixing in with bar crowd. I do think there should be more consistency. What country are you in, BTW?

Back