Ambra Le Roy 200" handwraps mexican style

JuanB

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi

I am interested in purchase like 6-8 pairs of wraps and i have seen these, Anyone here has used these wraps? Any info will be appreciated, Thanks

73126194_scaled_192x161.jpg

Never used them, however, I feel 200" is the perfect length. Unless the material is shit, you will be very happy.

I actually just started using a pair of these this week. My Hayabusa 180's were barely making it around cause i got pretty big hands. These Le Roy 200's though, it was like night and day. I was able to nearly wrap my hands twice i had so much left over but, they fit real comforatble and breath really well too. I had to google search the main office, but they UPS them out of NC. All in all i think i ended up spending about 14$ and some change, but thats with 3 day UPS shipping so you can't beat that. So far so good though , only funny thing ill say is for the first couple of go arounds, the this side down etching may be on your hands for a little bit but then again, probably just my luck. Id say go for it, quality is pretty good.:icon_chee

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back