AmazonBasics boxing gloves?

lolmit

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hello guys,
My friend looking for some decent and cheap boxing gloves for heavy bag use and light sparrings.
I just thought about 'AmazonBasics' 16oz boxing gloves for 25USD.
Did someone have experience with them and can share his thought about them?

Dont know about them, but worst thing that can happen is you lose 25$.

Got some Amazon Basics stuff at home and i am pleased with the quality.

These?
amazon: AmazonBasics-Boxing-Gloves/dp/B07T2KWDKP
91C72zEEWUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

They look like old, Everlast PU (poly urethane, ie plastic) leather gloves [verified material].
Even at 16 ounces, you'd be a dick to spar with those.

These?
amazon: AmazonBasics-Boxing-Gloves/dp/B07T2KWDKP
91C72zEEWUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

They look like old, Everlast PU (poly urethane, ie plastic) leather gloves [verified material].
Even at 16 ounces, you'd be a dick to spar with those.
Wont they do the job for amateur use in your opiniom?

The only problem with cheap gloves is they can be "scratchy" and it can irritate/cut your opponent when sparring.

For just pads/bag tho should be fine. I use cheap gloves for training all the time and then switch up when we spar.

Not for sparring. PU leather isn't a good material for sparring. When it's cold, it's like smacking your partner with a piece of plastic (try kicking a PU leather Title heavybag in winter barefoot if you want to know what it feels like). Another scenario that Blake_UK didn't cover is that PU leather tends to split, in sparring this turns your gloves into razor blades. In general, cheap gloves just don't tend to have the right padding for sparring. This happens all the time with sports store boxing gloves (lowest-tier Everlast for example): new guys come in and bust up the experienced guys because of shit gear so experienced guys retaliate & put the hurt on the noobs. I see this daily. If you're going to spar, get decent sparring gloves.

theirs so many different brands gloves to me ringside is decent for cheap gloves around 30 40 i think with gloves at least bite the bucket and put up at least 50if u have any sort of power you are gonna wear the padding or the gloves will rip ect just after few months

i learnt to not be cheap with gear cause then u have to buy another cause they broke

its the same with 40 dollar gis that dont even last a full year then u gotta buy another and your slapping yourself because u could have bought a venum or tatami nova

Have you been experienced with them?
Not personally, but fit2box did 2 reviews on them and csquaredboxing did one.
Saw another reviewer cover their air mitts.
They're basically a Pakistani company that produces super cheap, fairly faithful copies of Winning products.

Not personally, but fit2box did 2 reviews on them and csquaredboxing did one.
Saw another reviewer cover their air mitts.
They're basically a Pakistani company that produces super cheap, fairly faithful copies of Winning products.
Well its funny,
Because you said this is Pakistani company and they dont offer any deliveries to my country (Israel).
And he even dont answer to my messages at Ebay message center.

Well its funny,
Because you said this is Pakistani company and they dont offer any deliveries to my country (Israel).
And he even dont answer to my messages at Ebay message center.
Sorry, I didn't realize. I would imagine European brands like Top Ten are common there? The only imitation leather sparring gloves I would recommend off of Amazon are Venom & maaaaaybe Sanabul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back