Elections Amazon presses for in-person voting

Last election Trump got 63 million votes and Clinton got 65 million. This year you're telling me that Trump got 74 million white Biden got 81? How does Trump break decades long records for minority votes while at the same time Biden beats the all time black voter record held by Obama? CNN rotted your brain son.
Yeah that’s what I’m telling you “ son “. Lol take your meds dude and leave your moms basement homie .

Yeah that’s what I’m telling you “ son “. Lol take your meds dude and leave your moms basement homie .

What are you talking about? You said the ballots had been investigated, and then rambled off some nonsense red herring. You're really dumb son. Try some reading comprehension. Are you seriously having trouble understanding what I'm saying? I'm telling you that investigation is obviously corrupt. You interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge for a discount?

Amazon learned how they would soon lose everything if after this last "election" we continue to allow the obvious potential for abuse?

honest question, how have the republicans used voter suppression? I hear that brought up, but all I hear is that the republicans want voters to have to show ID which is obviously not voter suppression, just common sense.

Here in Wisconsin, the republican run legislature have changed the district boundaries so that people might have to go 10 miles to vote and the polling places are beyond the bus routes so people who don't have cars have to find a way to get there. There is also a time factor.

For in person voting where I live, the check in time to show the ID, look me up in the books having me sign the book and providing the ballot take a minute or more. In a 12 hour period, if they have a steady flow of voters, they can process 720 people. There are around 1900 registered voters and they figure at least 3,000 eligible to vote so over 1,000 not yet registered. It would take 50 hours to process 3,000 voters. People who work can't go at any time so the places get very busy after normal working hours with many people having to wait hours to vote. There have been people complaining about it for years and it is why there are many voting by mail.

Because of COVID they couldn't get poll workers who are mostly older retired people who were most at risk. They had people who had never worked the polls before doing the job which likely slowed things down. This meant that fewer people had to handle a greater number of voters. They had to find larger venues to vote in to maintain distances. I imagine it took even longer to check IDs and process voters with the shields.

Back