Amazing Workout Series Thread

FighterTwister

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Video Series of Peoples Workouts

A place to either post your stuff or a YouTube you found.

Over the last year or so I have tracked some really good fitness workouts that I am yet to try myself. I struggle here because I'm off and on and consistency is needed to maintain a certain level of physical ability. So have fun posting! ;)

I will start with this one........... amazing.......

Training insane The Beast & Explosive Strenght Wotkout !!

<Eek2.0>:cool:;)

Last edited:
Video Series of Peoples Workouts

A place to either post your stuff or a YouTube you found.

Over the last year or so I have tracked some really good fitness workouts that I am yet to try myself. I struggle here because I'm off and on and consistency is needed to maintain a certain level of physical ability. So have fun posting! ;)

I will start with this one........... amazing.......

Training insane The Beast & Explosive Strenght Wotkout !!

<Eek2.0>:cool:;)

I hope I never have to fight him in a jungle gym. What's the point in all the punching and kicking with the blows pulled into inconsequence?

Super Ripped (SHREDDED!) 53 Year Old Tells You How To Get In Shape

Best Of -- Over 50's Years Old Fitness Body Transformations (MOTIVATION)!!!

Best Of -- Over 50's Years Old Fitness Body Transformations (MOTIVATION)!!!

"Are you over 50, fat and out of shape? Buy my 12 week body transformation program, pack on slabs of muscle while melting fat and feel better than you have in decades! Only $49.99!*"

*Weekly testosterone injections not included in 12 week body transformation program

No Sixpackshortcuts? I'm going back to my towel rows.

Honestly though that military guy is awesome.

What's the point in all the punching and kicking with the blows pulled into inconsequence?
It makes good TV. It's like the new Jackie Chan bullshit.
6.75 million views and counting...

That Dimas video is always insane to watch.

I use to have Cadet to Captain on VHS that I use to watch and this is one of the most intense lifts I've ever seen.

Антон Абасов! Ещё один монстр из России!)) Anton Abasov! Another monster from Russia!))

Back