Amazing to think in 2020 we're still seeing innovations in the sport!

Jjones rang , said he wanted his technique back..

Right when you thought we reached the pinnacle of what humans can do to each other in combat - Conor blows us all away with a new dazzling move

SHOULDER STRIKES!!!

Smashing someone in the FACE with your hard shoulder - it's devastating and amazing and nobody saw that coming

Is there anything this wonderful man can't do?

thumbnail

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

How can you even prepare for this?

Just give him all the belts
Conor should not be allowed to use his magic !

Funny to hear Bisping and Masvidal saying the shoulder strikes were just an annoyance that wouldn't hurt them...

They broke his fucking nose and possibly his orbital, that's gonna be more than an annoyance...
To be fair, a broken nose is really, really annoying.

Foot Stomps will become the next wave of innovation inside the cage. You heard it here first
I think they're illegal in Canada. Probably why the UFC never goes there.

That and the roundhouse toe kick to the jaw. Wouldn't recommend it though, could seriously fuck up your toes.

Usman was shoulder striking Woodley, so not new Jorge taking out Askren with flying knee not new. Seems like Conor been watching fighters in his time away trying to add to his thin toolbox...

Nah - Conor's wasn't a cheap shot and in an actual fight

You couldn’t tell it was a fight by cowboys reaction to them. Just like Chael Cowboy just stood there and took them.

Conor deserves full credit for what he did to Cerrone, but against Khabib, Usman, Colby, or a Cerrone who didn't announce he "wants to test Conor's stand-up", he would have been taken down after that first huge swing and miss with the left hand.

Cerrone decided to clinch instead of drop down for a double-leg and the rest is history. Against those other guys this fight goes very differently.

I'm a Conor fan in the cage (he's a douche outside of it) but while his striking is among the most powerful at any weight he fights at, his defensive awareness is probably still severely lacking, based on what I saw in the opening 5 seconds LOL.

I think he should be considered the favourite against any fighter from FW to WW who generally doesn't wrestle, and the underdog against any fighter at LW or WW that has elite wrestling and chooses to use it (we've seen him overcome that deficit at FW simply due to being stronger than any FW).

He didn't invent it, but he did just use it the best it's been used to date.

Same as hyping fights by trolling your opponent. Not his creation but he has mastered it.

Back