Amazing to think in 2020 we're still seeing innovations in the sport!

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Right when you thought we reached the pinnacle of what humans can do to each other in combat - Conor blows us all away with a new dazzling move

SHOULDER STRIKES!!!

Smashing someone in the FACE with your hard shoulder - it's devastating and amazing and nobody saw that coming

Is there anything this wonderful man can't do?

thumbnail

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

How can you even prepare for this?

Just give him all the belts

Funny to hear Bisping and Masvidal saying the shoulder strikes were just an annoyance that wouldn't hurt them...

They broke his fucking nose and possibly his orbital, that's gonna be more than an annoyance...

Last edited:
In these gifs the fourth shoulder strike is always cut and cannot be seen but I think that was the most brutal one that broke Cowboy's nose.

In these gifs the fourth shoulder strike is always cut and cannot be seen but I think that was the most brutal one that broke Cowboy's nose.

If u or anyone else has better gifs I'll update OP

It's kinda unfair. Not only does he have a lethal left shoulder, but attached to it is an even more powerful weapon. It's like having a machine gun, and then there's a nuclear bomb attached to it.

I've seen them before, but never to do damage like that. That was definitely well played on Conor's part.

Yeah, it was the most impactful one.

Right when you thought we reached the pinnacle of what humans can do to each other in combat - Conor blows us all away with a new dazzling move
SHOULDER STRIKES!!!
Smashing someone in the FACE with your hard shoulder - it's devastating and amazing and nobody saw that coming

thumbnail

Foot Stomps will become the next wave of innovation inside the cage. You heard it here first

Half the time sherdog shit on Joe Rogans commentary but when he said “Donald’s nose is broken” they believe it. Donald went to the hospital and was released quickly enough to go his after party. His nose wasn’t broken. Def would’ve heard more about it from every mma site.

Half the time sherdog shit on Joe Rogans commentary but when he said “Donald’s nose is broken” they believe it. Donald went to the hospital and was released quickly enough to go his after party. His nose wasn’t broken. Def would’ve heard more about it from every mma site.
They seldom report broken noses because it is extremely common

It's not new ,just new to you.

SHOULDER STRIKES!!!

thumbnail

Back