AMAZING REVOLUTIONARY NEW side control escape (CAPS!!!)

I posted my reply comment on this on the UG and im telling you this dude is for real. Or at least if hes trolling, it was the most effective troll ever on me. Here is the back story...

This guy has been coming to my 7AM morning class I teach here and there the last month. He would always be telling me that he would try my stuff in the class but would always be kind of annoying if you let him get talking. I made him wear a full gi and roll just like everybody else during classes. The worst part is he would always come early and almost everybody is at least a few min late because of the time. I always find myself making awkward conversation with him. He is a little "special" so I was just nice. He is really into religion and energy healing and I faked interest. He said he had some books on his server he could send me if I gave him my email address. I gave him my youtube account because I didnt want him to have my real email address. He saw my videos and expressed interest in doing a video. I knew if I let him make one it would be epic and I usually film my stuff after the morning class. I told him he could do whatever he wanted. He got a bit nervous about his eye and said he wanted to do it like the "sambo guys do in Iran" because you dont wear pjs in the street.

I tried to give everybody a heads up when i said "2nd universe affiliation" and touched my nose in the intro. We arnt laughing because the dude is for real....I had to leave the room for the demo cuz I didnt think I could make it through. We all laughed a great deal after though

Today I went to my gyms open mat and he was early as usual. I invited him to roll and the dude freaking eye gouges me after I pulled guard. I told him today it would probably be for the best if he found another gym. He was making a lot of people feel uncomfortable and always be asking people what their religion was and telling non christians they were going to hell.

I have pics of my eye, links to his server and a pic of him attending class if interested

I posted my reply comment on this on the UG and im telling you this dude is for real. Or at least if hes trolling, it was the most effective troll ever on me. Here is the back story...

This guy has been coming to my 7AM morning class I teach here and there the last month. He would always be telling me that he would try my stuff in the class but would always be kind of annoying if you let him get talking. I made him wear a full gi and roll just like everybody else during classes. The worst part is he would always come early and almost everybody is at least a few min late because of the time. I always find myself making awkward conversation with him. He is a little "special" so I was just nice. He is really into religion and energy healing and I faked interest. He said he had some books on his server he could send me if I gave him my email address. I gave him my youtube account because I didnt want him to have my real email address. He saw my videos and expressed interest in doing a video. I knew if I let him make one it would be epic and I usually film my stuff after the morning class. I told him he could do whatever he wanted. He got a bit nervous about his eye and said he wanted to do it like the "sambo guys do in Iran" because you dont wear pjs in the street.

I tried to give everybody a heads up when i said "2nd universe affiliation" and touched my nose in the intro. We arnt laughing because the dude is for real....I had to leave the room for the demo cuz I didnt think I could make it through. We all laughed a great deal after though

Today I went to my gyms open mat and he was early as usual. I invited him to roll and the dude freaking eye gouges me after I pulled guard. I told him today it would probably be for the best if he found another gym. He was making a lot of people feel uncomfortable and always be asking people what their religion was and telling non christians they were going to hell.

I have pics of my eye, links to his server and a pic of him attending class if interested

Wait...this isn't a joke?

lol..do you teach wednesday mornings? if so, im attending your class on wednesday to witness this!!! ahahah

Does Nick train mornings? I havent seen him at work lately.

1. lol at nick getting up in the morning

2. yes, I teach wed mornings at 7AM. See ya here! Art was not here today.

There's no way that guy is for real. It's too funny.

Art is not the man with whom to mess.. i saw him at a seminar once choke out a hippy with the hippy's own pony tail. wrapped it around his neck like a lasso and bow and arrow choked him with it.

Reginald Denny has said if it were between getting out of the truck or sitting next to a pissed off Art Marshall.., he'd get out of the truck again.

Back