amazing Galvao video-(The "And-1" of bjj?)

Mundials2007

Orange Belt
Reaction score
check this video out an ask yourself if Galvao is becoming the "hot sauce" of Bjj. (For those who don't know what And-1 is, it is a style of street basketball that relaies on tricks)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c1zhMLWZaZA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c1zhMLWZaZA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

even though its on 4 or 5 different posts, for 3 days now......its still fun to watch....agian

Wow fucking noobs posting this again... This is what? the 4th one in the grappling forum and probably the 15th or so on Sherdog altogether...

I saw it live, and have watched the video like 10 more times since then. And I still love it.

Still - search function noob :)

lol this is like the 18th time we've seen this thread

im glad i was the first to post it - i can claim to be a non noob

ive been looking but i cant find the other guy in that vid.. who is it?

ive been looking but i cant find the other guy in that vid.. who is it?

The brackets for the mundials have been up, but the male adult open black shows no names, it never did. I wanted to know who was competing but the brackets were never put up. I was wondering this same thing and unless someone knows who he is. It just seemed like galvao was tooling him like a freakin blue belt or something...he didn't look like a BB...he turtled up and sat there....

It just seemed like galvao was tooling him like a freakin blue belt or something...he didn't look like a BB...he turtled up and sat there....

Actually, I think it looks more like...........breakdancing on your opponents back.

even though i've seen this video like 20 times it's still badass to watch

I doubt I will ever get sick of that video...

Its going to be a classic for a long time!

you got to wonder how embarassed the other guy was after galvao did all that to him

Back